Chapter One

September 22 Kara's Birthday 2016

"Wakey wakey. Guess who's birthday it is." Tony said walking into Kara's room. Kara was still fast asleep. It was Saturday and she did not want to wake up. She threw a pillow over at her dad. Over the years Kara was now known by people as supergirl.

Kara had a pretty normal life to. She went to school in queens where the tower is located and made some nice friends. Not like the popular kind of friends but the un popular kind.

"Hey supergirl wake up! You are officially 14. I'm making pancakes." Tony said trying to wake up Kara. Kara opened her one eye.

"And eggs Benny or no deal." She stated. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Finnne!" He whined.

"Tony leave the girl alone! Go make her birthday breakfast." Natasha demanded Tony. Tony left my room and Natasha sat at the end of Kara's bed. Her one hand was behind her back. "Hey kiddo happy birthday. I got you a little something." She said. She revealed her hand that had a small box with a bow on it. Kara sat up on my bed to face her.

"Nat you didn't have too." Kara told Natasha

"Hey! Its your special day I can spoil you if I want." Nat gave the box to Kara. Kara shook her head and opened it.

It was the symbol that represented the Zor-El family. It was a beautiful sliver. "Nat! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's beautiful!" Kara yelled and jumped to hug Natasha.

"Thank god you like it." Natasha said

"I don't like it." Kara froze. Nat's smile faded. "I love it!" Kara laughed.

Natasha smiled. "I should let you get dressed." Nat left the room shutting the door behind her.

"What was all that screaming about." Tony asked Natasha as she entered the kitchen with the rest of the avenger family sitting at the table.

"I just got your daughter the best gift ever." Natasha said smirking at Tony.

"What did you get her?" Tony asked.

"You'll see. You'll see."

Kara put a white crop top on and shorts since it was like 30 degrees out side.

She did her hair up and walked to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday!" everybody yelled when Kara walked in. Kara smiled and laughed.

"Thanks you guys." She said siting next to Wanda.

Kara felt a vibration her phone was going off. She took her phone out of her pocket to find peter texting her.

Pete :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Want to come over Star Wars marathon with me and ned. Please.

                                                          Kara ;)
                            Okay. I'll see you at 1pm

Pete:)
Yay! See you soon!

Kara put her phone back in her pocket. "Breakfast is done." Tony sang.

After breakfast since they all ate at 11am it was more of a brunch. Kara sat in the living room watching Harry Potter. Everyone gave her a gift. She got nail polish, her favourite manga series school Judgement, and other things like that. Natasha's was Kara's favourite gift tho.

It was 12:30pm and Kara was getting ready to leave. Kara made sure she put her necklace back in the box with her supergirl outfit. She stuffed her supergirl outfit and necklace in her bag. She put books and other things on top so if the boys looking her bag they hopefully won't find out she's supergirl.

"Dad! I'm heading out to peters. Star Wars marathon. See you later." Kara yelled.

Kara heard a Okay from her dad and left to peters.

Kara rang the door bell to peters apartment but nobody answered. Then she  got a notification. She looked at her  phone it's from peters instagram.

@Peterparker 

Look who is waiting for me

Look who is waiting for me. Still deciding if I should let her watch the Star Wars marathon with @nedisdabest and I. Should I let the birthday girl in?@kara_stark

30 Likes 8Comments

@kara_stark: Yeah I think you should let her in. @PeterParker

@nedisdabest: I think you should to.@PeterPaker @kara_Stark

@PeterParker: But why? 🤔 @kara_stark @nedisdabest

@kara_stark:Because!@PeterParker

@nedisdabest: Yeah Because @PeterParker

@PeterParker:Not a good reason. @kara_stark @nedisdabest

@kara_stark:If you want to see the light of day tomorrow I suggest you let me in. @PeterParker

@PeterParker:okay okay you win!*throws hands up in surrender*

See Kara had friends like Peter and Ned. Okay Peter and Ned were her only friends. She didn't like the popular status she had enough of it when she was out in public with her dad.

Peter opened the door for Kara and they walked up to peters apartment door. Kara had to emit she had a tiny crush on Peter.

Kara walked into Peters apartment and shut and locked the door behind her. Peter banged on the door. "Kara it isn't funny let me in!" Peter yelled from the other side of the door.

Peter put his hand in his sweater pocket and grabbed the house keys. Peter unlocked the door. Kara could hold it shut and not let Peter in  but then she might blow her cover. Kara then remembered to put her glasses on.

"I was going to ask where those went but you still have them." Peter said talking about Kara's glasses. Bed was sitting on the couch watching the whole thing.

"Ned you couldn't help me keep the door shut." Kara said walking to the couch and then plopping next to Ned.

After watching all the star war movies and then getting to open a birthday card from Ned.         Ned left for home. 

Kara was getting ready to leave when Peter gave her a small box. Another one.

I opened it to find a charm bracelet. It had three on it. A spider ,a bird and a dog.

"Each charm represents Ned,you and me." Peter said grabbing it and putting in on my wrist. "The dog for Ned because he picked it out. The spider for me and the bird for you."

"Peter I love it." Kara said hugging him.

"And you can add on to it every where you go." The pulled out of their hug.

"I have to go. See ya later. Bye Pete." Kara said walking out the door. If she was in there any long Kara would turn red.