Chapter Fifthteen

"How am I going to catch these guys and not get Kara mad at me?!" Peter asked his best friend.

"I don't know, but have you noticed Michelle's eyes. They are so pretty." Ned said obviously in another world.

"Your not helpful and No." Peter was focusing on taking out the tracker on his suit so tony can't track him. "Have fun tracking this lamp happy." Peter said putting the tracker on it.

"There's a lot of cool stuff in this suit but there all locked by the training wheels protocol."

"What? Unlock it."

"I don't think that's a good idea he put it on there for a reason." Ned said looking at Peter. Peter looked at him funny. Ned unlocked the protocol for him.

"Okay I'll be back before we leave. I hope." Peter said pushing his suit into his bag. He had a dark blue hoodie on with the hood out. Everyone passed him. They were going to the pool. Liz stopped and knocked on Kara's and Michelle's door. They walked out in there swim suits and a towel. Liz smiled over at Peter. "Hey want to come to the pool?"

"No. I was just going to study in the lobby."

"Peter you don't have to study your like the smartest guy I know." She said.

"Y-you really t-think so?" Peter stuttered out.  Kara's smiles dropped at his reaction and walked right passed them Michelle following.

"Come on it will be fun."

"Yeah I'll think about it." Liz smiled and started walking towards the pool.

Peter felt bad betraying kara once again but If he wanted to protect her he knew what to do. He had to find the bad guys and take them out.

Peter was on the roof where there was a window that looked into the pool. He was looking at one person in particular. Kara.

"I'm sorry." He said. He put his mask on and a voice welcomed him. "Woah. Cool but who are you?"

"I am a AI that Tony stark put in your suit and activated when the training wheels protocol was completed. You have finished the training wheel protocol right?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah of course. Yeah."

"Okay Peter where do you want to go?"

"I put a tracker on someone. They are bad guys." Peter said. Peter was on his way to the place where the bad guys were going.

In the pool.....

Kara kicked her legs in the water. "Where is he?" She asked Michelle.

"Maybe the lobby where he said he was going." Michelle said looking up from her book.

"I'll go look see if he needs company. Its pretty boring in her anyway." Kara stood up threw on her sweater and walked into the lobby. The blond look all over the lobby he wasn't there. Maybe he went to bed?

Kara then went up to her room. Had a shower and went to sleep after she checked in with her dad.

The next morning everyone gathered by the bus. Everyone but Peter.

"Where's Peter?" The teacher asked. "Ned?"

"Uh I don't know where he went sir." Ned said looking over to kara with worry in his eyes.

"Okay everyone o the bus."

"What about Peter." Kara asked.

"He will show up. He knows where to find us. Now on the. Bus we are going to miss the competition." The teacher ushered Kara into the bus. The bus arrived shortly after at the building the competition was being held. Peter was a no show. Michelle ended up wining the whole entire competition.

The group went to the Washington monument. Kara came into the building missing Neds phone call with Peter.

"Ned where is he." Kara asked Ned.

"I don't know he didn't say." Ned said as the group entered the elevator. Kara gained a headache from the ride half way up she knew why Ned was carrying the rock that the guns were made out of.

It exploded causing the elevator to break and fall Kara was to weak to even try to hold it up because of the explosion plus she couldn't risk to blow her cover.

Half of the group was up until the elevator fell more but was stopped by the certain web slinger Kara was going to kill when she got off this elevator.

Spider-Man had successful gotten everyone off but Kara and Liz. Kara walked by him "you are dead." She said coldly and walked off the elevator.

Liz was about to get off when the elevator fell. Peter caught her with a web and lifted her to safety. Something caught his attention because he instantly fell.

Kara stormed down the stairs and pouted all the way back to the hotel.

Once there Kara opened the joined room door. "Ned get out."

"I don't want to."

"Get our now!" Kara yelled at him.

Ned quickly scurried out of the room. Peter  wasn't in the room because he was talking to the teacher about missing the competition.

Peter walked up to his room seeing Ned leaving the room. "Hey where are you going?"

"Um the lobby. Oh Peter I wouldn't go in there, there is a scary version of Kara in there and I would run if I were you." Ned warned him.

Peter shook his head. "I deserve this."