Chapter Six

Peters P. O. V.

"Kara! Slow down! Your going to get hit by a car!" I yelled after her.

"Come on Peter! I want to get to there before the sun sets!" Kara called back to me. She slowed down and stop at the cross walk. Germany was a beautiful the sights every thing. 

I finally caught up to her. "Jeez you run fast. Anyway where are we going?"

"Just follow me. There is this really nice area in the middle of the town." She said and began running again.

——————No ones P. O. V.——————
Kara dragged peter along till they reached the hill. It was beautiful no doubt. It had a beautiful willow tree and the view was amazing you could almost see the whole town. Kara sat by the tree took out her sketch pad from her shoulder bag she was carrying and began to sketch the sun going down and the city. Peter sat by her. He didn't know his best friend could draw so beautifully. He had know her for years and he didn't even know she had these abilities. He didn't know they were both from different worlds. "Peter? Your staring." Kara said interrupting his train of thought.  Peter leaned in and kissed her. When the broke apart Kara's face was as red as a tomato.

"K-Kara! I am so sorry I did not know what came over me." Peter said

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel." Kara said packing her things and leaving.

"Shit." Peter said to himself.

The rest of the night was silences. Kara didn't speak or even look at Peter. Not that she was mad but scared she would mess up a good friendship. In her head she is screaming so loud because her tiny crush on him became 100x Bigger.

The next morning Tony rode in the jet with the two. Kara sat on one side of the plane and Peter sat at the other. Peter was upset. He didn't even know why he kissed her. Tony sat at the middle looking back and forth between them. "Jeez I stepped inside another war zone. What is know spider man vs supergirl. My votes on supergirl."

Nobody said anything. Kara's phone started vibrating. She took out her phone.  It was Ned in the group chat that included Peter.

Nerd's 101🤣

Nerd(Ned)
You guys are so lucky to
Work with tony stark.

Kar
Ned. He's my dad.

Geek-Charming (Peter)
Yeah......Kara can we talk? Please.
With puppy dog eyes. Look up I am doing puppy dog eyes.

"Are you two seriously texting each other when you are in the same room. Jeez teenagers these days." Tony said.

"Group chat!" Both Kara and Peter yelled at the same time. "Jeez." Tony rolled his eyes.

Peter went back to his puppy dog face. Kara looked for a split second but didn't answer his Texts.

Nerds 101

Nerd
Now what are you disagreeing on. What movie is better? We all know
the right answer is Star Wars and Nightmare before Christmas....

Read..5pm

Geek charming
(Peter)

GeekCharming
Hey Kara can we please talk?
Maybe away from Mr. Stark he might
kill me...ha. Ha.

Kar
Fine meet me tomorrow night  
@ Mr.Dal-mars