Chapter Eight

A week later......

Peter woke up to Kara poking him. "What the heck! Kara what are you doing here?" Peter asked sitting up.

"May let me in. Pulse school starts today. Idiot. Sometimes you can be, well you." Kara said. "Now get dressed. We have to catch the city bus."

"Okay. Okay. Get out so I can get dressed. " Peter said pushing Kara out of his room.

"Oh and if you go back to sleep Ned is here to wake you up." Kara said on the other side of the door.

"Screw off Kara!" Peter yelled.

"I thought we were friends." Kara then left to the living room.

Ten minutes later......
Peter walked into the living room. Kara was sitting on the couch playing a game on her phone.

"Hey I'm ready, what where's Ned?" He asked.

"At home, on his way to school." She said standing up grabbing her bag. Peter nodded. Ever since he kissed her and they decided to become friends, he has this weird feeling in his stomach. "Let's go." Kara said standing at the door. She grabbed her glasses out of her pocket.

"Do you have to wear glasses? You can see pretty fine without them." Peter said following her out the door.

"Because." Kara said sternly. "I will explain later. And again you know our plan do not tell Ned about what happened on the Germany trip." Peter nodded.

The bus ride was quite. Kara was listening to music and texting someone. Peter was also listen to music, while he did that he also was annoying the heck out of happy. Even tho happy didn't respond.

"Hey Kara. Did your dad say anything about that intern ship?"

"No. Why?"

"Just wondering." He said.

The day went by pretty fast. Math tho felt like it would never end.

At lunch......
"Is Liz wearing a new skirt?" Peter asked Ned

"No she wore it before just not with that top."

"You guys are losers." Michelle and Kara said in sync. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Then why are you sitting with us?" Ned asked.

"Because your Kara's best friends." Michelle said. And the rest of the day was boring.

"So I'll meet you on mr Dal-mars roof?" Kara asked Peter as they walked out of the school.

"Yeah. I'll grab your favourite sandwich." Peter said as they spilt of their different ways.

Peter ran over to Dal-Mars. "Peter the usual?" Mr Dal-mar asked.

"Yeah and one for Kara too." Peter said walking to the cat at the counter. Peter pet the animal and walked up to the counter again.

"Here you go. Have a great date Peter." Dal-Mar said. Peter blushed slightly.

"It's not a date mr. Dal-mar. Just have a study group tonight that's all." Peter said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure you are." Peter grabbed the sandwiches and ran out the door.

He ran to an alley where he put on his red spider-man suit tony made him. After he was dress Peter spider webbed his bag to a wall and Swung up to the roof with the sandwich's in his hand. Kara was in her blue top and red skirt with her red cape. (Down below)

"One teriyaki sandwich for you

"One teriyaki sandwich for you." Peter said handing her it. Kara turned around.

"Thanks. Say we eat these after." Kara said ready to walk off the edge.

"Yeah sure." Peter said just then Kara fell backwards off the building. Peter ran over to the edge of the building and looked over. Kara flew up.

"Are you coming? Slow poke" Kara yelled. An a hour of Kara watching Peter stupidly try to solve crimes. They were hungry.

"Thank you to that sweet little lady for this cheero." Peter laughed. "I'd better change my web fluent." Flipping out the small container that was in his suit. Almost dropping it Peter notice four men breaking into a bank. "Hey Kara? Look"

Kara turned to where Peter was looking. She smirked. "Let's get them."

As they entered Peter of course had to make himself noticeable. "Wait. The avengers! So cool. Iron man what are you doing here your rich. Hulk, Thor great to finally meet you." As the fight began Kara stoped. Alien technology? She thought.

Her head started to hurt. Next thing she knew it was dark.

Peter had brought Kara home after he the fight. May would kill him if she found out he wasn't home. He quickly climbed the wall to his bed room. Peter slowly opened the window. His door was opened. Peter climbed on the roof he threw his mask on the ground and then quietly shut the door.

As he jumped down a crash was heard behind him.

"Your the spider-man." Ned said. He had just dropped the Death Star LEGO set that he built on the floor.

"No. I'm not." Peter said pressing a button on his suit which made it fall to the ground.

"You were on the roof."

"Woah that turkey meatloaf didn't work out. How about we go out instead. Ned you want to join us?" May asked walking into Peters room.

"Yeah-"

"No ned can't he has a thing to do." Peter said interrupting Ned

"Oh okay. Oh and Peter puts some clothes on."