Chapter Seventeen

Michelle and Kara walked to the school. Kara was fidgeting with her charm braclet that peter had given her for her birthday. The bird, spider and the dog. It repersented the three of them.  Ned, Peter and Herself.  Once they arrived kara spotted liz getting out of the car without peter. "Liz!" Kara said waving at liz. Michelle was forced to follow. "I thought you were coming with peter?"

"I did. My dad is giving him the scary dad talk. Um, kara I am really sorry,  I knew you liked peter I should have told him to ask you." Liz said hugging the blond.                                                                 
"Its fine liz. Anyways we should go inside we can meet him in here."  Kara told liz. Michelle already left the two and went inside.  Two minutes later and peter was walking inside the school he looked liked he seen a ghost. "Peter you okay?" You asked him. He nodded.
"I need your help. I'll explain everything. Just meet me in the hallway." Peter said. Kara nodded and started towards the door to the hallway. Peter joined her in the hallway he grabbed her hand and started running. "Peter what is going on?" Kara yelled trying to keep up with him.
"The bad guy selling that alien tech is Liz's dad. I need back up in case anything happens. Please just help me." Peter begged.
"Peter. My dad took your suit."
"Got a back up one. I'll meet you in the front of the school." They both split ways. Kara quickly put on her suit. Her necklace from Natasha fell out of her bag. She put it around her neck seeing she had nowhere else to put it.

The two met up Peter was wearing his old jumper spider suit. Peter ttook flashes car and phone. Kara didnt trust him enough to drive so she flew. "My dad is going kill me Parker, if he finds out im not at the dance." Kara yelled down to peter. "And today is moving day so I suggest that he doesnt find out."

"Today is moving day! He's going to robbed the plane! We have to stop him." Peter yelled. He got ned to track his phone that he left in liz's dads car. Once they arrived they entered the building, there plan was in action. Kara would sneak up behind him while peter distraced him. "Hey!" Peter yelled getting his attention so kara can move behind him. "Pete, what are you doing here?" He asked. Peter nodded that was karas que. She jumped on his back. He knocked kara to the ground with her hitting head first which knocked her out. The rest was a blur to kara till she woke up she was stuck under something heavy her arm was stuck behind her back and her other arm was being held down by another heavy iteam. She heard peter calling for help but if the tryed to yell rubble would fall on her. Peter had gotten out of where he was trapped. He couldnt her or see kara untill he saw the braclet that he had gotten her for her birthday. He picked it up holding it to his chest. Kara was runnig low on oxgen, peter was frantically looking for her, "Kara!" he yelled tears falling down his cheek. Kara tried to get out, to go to him but if she tried she mgiht ripp her arm off. Finally her arm was freed when peter found it he quickly liffted the rest of the rubble off of her. He helped her sit up, he couldnt hold back his feelings anylonger. He kissed her, he held her close. They would have stayed like that for awhile but kara remined him of the vulture. The only thing is, kara used all her engergy trying to get out of that hole that she had no more power left. "Peter go. I'll will see you tomorrow as long as you dont die." Kara joked. Peter hugged her and left to stop the vulture.

When kara got home tony was waiting at the door. He knew she wasnt at the dance, because he installed a tracker in her suit. "how was the dance?" As she walked in the building, she changed back into her dress before she went home but that didnt stop tony from asking questions. "Great! I'm going for a shower then bed." Kara said. "You didnt go anywhere other then the school?" He asked her.

"Nope. Night dad." Kara said and went to her room.

"She lied to me. Friday. I thought I was trust worthy but,"

"You trust worthy that's a laugh." A female voice said from behind. Tony turned around to see.....

__________________
Who do you think it is. Comment down In the comments.