Chapter Tewlve

"What?!" Peter asked. Kara never yelled at him.

"Just go back to Liz's party. Okay. I will deal with it." Kara said. And she took off.

"Yeah right I'm not going to let them get away. You can't tell me what to do." He said to himself and then chased after the bad guys. 'So Peter would say'Kara's phone started ringing. Friday answer the call.

"Hey kid wanted to tell you I'm in India." Tony said over the phone.

"When did you leave. And why didn't you tell me sooner."

"I'll be back by tomorrow night. Are you flying?"

"S.H.E.I.L.D Mission but Peter is following me. Could you send a suit?"

"Sure. But let's see how far he can make it before he falls in water or something." Tony said over the phone.

"If he dies it's on you." Kara said then hung up the phone.

She lost Peter. "Crap." Kara muttered under her breath. "Where the hell did you go Parker." She pulled out her phone and called him.

"Hey Kara. Liz is wondering where you went."

"She does too I left to the avengers tower. I told her that's how I know you aren't at the party. So I'm going to say this nicely where in hell are you."

"Umm.....Some little girls backyard." Peter said.

"Oh my god Peter stop lying to me. Meet me by midtown. If your not there by the time I get there your dead." Kara hung up so she didn't have to hear his argument.

She got to the school Peter wasn't there but she got an alert a boggie just was shot into the water. She flew over to the water seeing that iron man was carring out spiderman from the water.She was angry but worried. Kara was fustrated with him. She rushed over to the two. "Peter you are dead!" She yelled. The iron man suit had to hold her back. "If you dont let go of me i will break this arm."

"Hey your the one that said if he dies its on me " Tony said the only thing is it was a phone call that was through his suit.

"Kara look im sorry but I had to sop them the last time you face them you almost died." Peter said taking off his mask.

"You could have been killed too" Kara agruged. Tonys suit was their watching them.

"Well at least I am a human that wont die if I get to close to alien tech." Peter lauched at her but then relized what he said to his best friend.

"Fine I'll leave I guess you don't want to be around someone like me." Kara said and left.

"You messed up." Tony said.