Welcome to the family

I was outside Freddy Fazbear's.

"Call me once you finish," said my mum from her car then drve away.

I walked into the rebuilt pizzeria. On one of the walls at the entrance was a bunch of shelves full of plushies of the animatronics. Behind the counter sat a girl. She wore a dark blue uniform and had long black hair and blue eyes. 

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"I want to get a job here," I quickly answered.

"Oh! Come with me!"

We walked through the main dining room with the animatronics singing on stage and then down a corridor. She then stopped at a door labeled 'Mr. Krow'. 

"That's the bosses office. Good luck!" she said and then left.

I knocked on the door and went in. 

"Oh, hello!" said a man from behind the desk.

"I'm here for the waitress job." 

Oh, right! Take a seat and fill this in," he took out a form.

I sat down and filled it in with my full name, age, phone number, address and other info. I handed him back the form and he read a bit of it.

"You're hired, Miss L/N,"

"Wait, what?! Just like that?"

"Yes. You'll start tomorrow, OK? When do you finish school?" he said calmly.

"At 3:30"

"I'd like it if you were here as soon as possible, see, we don't have much staff scince most of the old staff left when the previous owner abandoned the place. We also had everything rebuilt." He explained.

"Okay."

"Thank you and welcome to the family,"  he said and I left then texted my mum to tell her to come pick me up.

-___=___-

Hey! If you know any good gnat art send me a link. It doesn't have to be your's!

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ