New animatronics

The day after you preformed with Foxy, you somehow managed to get sick. So now you were stuck in bed, upset.

~2 days later~

You were back at work, and not sick! Tonight everyone had to stay late because there were new animatronics. One had just came in a couple minutes ago. She would be on stage, preforming for kids with the band. If she wasn't scheduled to preform at any time, she would hand out presents to kids. Her name is Funtime Star. She came from a chain of restaurants called Funtime Star's Family and Friends Party Stop. The boss hoped that she would be a new attraction, since she was a twin suit of Spring Bonnie. They were going to test her out with the animatronics tonight as well. The other was named Hazel. She came from an underground cafe called 'Hazel's woodland cafe'. She was a brown lynx and would play with the kids. Although, she was a little strange, one of her eyes was black with a white pupil and people said she often talked to herself. Hazel was put in a spare room set up for her and Funtime star was put in a room built especially for her.  Funtime Star's room was going to be called Star stage while Hazel's wasn't really going to have a name. 

You walked into Hazel's room, it was bright with a stage with red curtains. There were three tables off to the side and on the stage sat Hazel who was turned off and there was a guy looking into her fiddling around with the parts.

"Excuse me but what are you doing,"

"Huh? Oh! I'm her owner and I was just checking if she was ready," the brunette said as he pressed a button and the animatronics metal ribs snapped back in place.

"But don't you have work to do at the cafe?"

"My sister works at the cafe when I go to work with my animatronics," he explained as he turned her back on "sorry, I didn't catch your name.''

" Y/N, yours?"

"Ryan"

You then left to see the other animatronic. As you walked into Star stage, you noticed there was a man holding his arm.

"Are you going to see Star?" he asked.

"Well, yes, why?" you ask.

"Don't! She went crazy and bit my arm! They had to shock her with a shock pulse!" He cried out.

"I don't care, I need to see her." You said while walking away.

"Be careful!"

"Okay."

You walked into Star stage, looking at Star, who was slumped down in an awkward position. (Golden Freddy's position in fnaf). Her eyes were dim, and her mouth hung open. There was a woman in greasy clothes working on her.

"Excuse me, but your not allowed back here ma'am." The lady said.

"Actually, I am a waitress here, the names Y/N" you calmly state.

"Oh! Your boss told me about you! So the animatronics like ya, huh? Oh the name is Alexandrian McCall. Ya can call me Alex or Lex." She said.

Boy was she talkative. You two kept talking about robotics. You only knew some cause you studied robotics in school. Alexandrian had this weird southern accent. Occasionally she would slip up and start talking in the accent.

"Hiya kids! I am Funtime Star! Welcome to the Star Stage! Who wants a gift? Anyone wanna preform? Any requested songs? I will sing any!" A voice said.

"Who activated her?" Muttered Alex.

You were scared. She was looking at you. It was creepy. goo.gl/images/yaB3so (this is what they look like. For now... Just image them purple and on a peach colored bunny that has purple highlights. You then left the room in a hurry looking for a friend or a different animatronic.

-___=___-

Funtime star and I both worked on  this chap together. Hazel is one of my OCs so if you want to know her backstory just tell me!

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ