Art and history

Once you got to the art classroom, you sat down at a table as the classroom filled up with kids. After a little while your art teacher, Miss. Robin came into the classroom holding a pile of art supplies. She set them down on an empty table at the back and went up to the front to explain what you were going to be doing.

"Today class we'll be painting the clay sculptures we made last time. I am aware there are new students here today so I made two sculptures for them," she said " You can go over to the drying rack to get your sculptures while I get the new students' ones."

Once everyone had their sulptures, you sat down. Your sculpture was of a/an (F/A). Chica's was a koala and Goldy's a lizard of sorts.

You painted your sculptures and finished just as the bell rang. You all put your sculptures on the drying rack for collecting at the end of the day.

You then parted ways to go to History.

Once you got there you found Bonnie already sitting in the classroom. You sat down next to him and waited as all the other students took thier seats. You waited for your history teacher but instead of your normal teacher a substitute teacher walked in.

"I am Mrs. Adams," She said in a very formal voice. "Your teacher, Mr. Chero, is sick so I'll be teaching you today. I expect you to know that you do not speak unless I alow you to." She said and started the lesson about the Aztecs.

Halfway through the lesson someone sneezed. Another kid answered "Bless you,"

"Who said that!?" Said the teacher looking around. A girl put her hand up.

"I did, miss..."

"What is your name, girl?"

"Amy..."

"Well, Amy, Next lesson I wish that you come five minuites early. I will tell Mr. Chero so that he knows he is to be expecting you," she said, with Amy close to tears.

Finaly the lesson was over and you all left for lunch.

-___=___-

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ