Chapter Three

Beginne am Anfang

They were all I had, and I wanted to make them proud. "Hey [M/N], was it?" A familiar voice greeted me. I looked over, only to see Ten grinning from above. "Yeah?" I murmured as I noticed that Ten took a seat right next to me. "You know, I always come down here when I'm sad or in deep thought, just wanting to be separated from the world." Ten chuckled to himself as I nodded my head to his statement.

"Yeah, I'm pretty upset too. Because I have to room with BTS! Nobody likes me because of that, and they literally just gave me a spanking for talking back! What did I do that is so wrong!?" I ranted, running a hand through my hair. Ten remained speechless, before he enveloped me into a warming embrace.

"You can always come and talk with me here, if you need someone to talk to. I'm only a phonecall away. Which reminds me, you need our numbers to know when we hang out, as a group." Ten grinned, handing me a folded piece of paper, explaining that their numbers were on it. I smiled warmly at him, thanking him for his support.

"I have to go, but call me if you need anything." Ten ran off afterwards as I giggle at his antics. "I should head back soon, before I get into even more trouble with the boys." I mutter, hoping for a better day tomorrow. I walked back into the dorm, changed into a lace cover up, and decided to post a little picture on Instagram before my slumber.

@littleangel

12.9K

littleangel: 'Why do you hurt me so? I guess I'll wish for a better day tomorrow.'

bbyboy: Aw, who hurt you!?

Aightsmexy: Dang, get well soon, sweetheart!

tae.tae: your ass is looking tight, baby boy.

buffkookie: his ass is mine @tae.tae

I read the comments, giggling at the pointless argument as I take off the cover up, and change into an oversized sweater and head to sleep on the couch.

N E X T - M O R N I N G

I woke up to the same sound from the one I heard yesterday. Constant moaning and the slapping of skin coming from above. I roll my eyes, trying to ignore the sound as I change into something comfy. After several attempts on clothing combinations, I decided with a long sleeve black sweater and a striped with a green skirt with some long heel black boots with a gold buckle on one side of each boot.

 After several attempts on clothing combinations, I decided with a long sleeve black sweater and a striped with a green skirt with some long heel black boots with a gold buckle on one side of each boot

^The picture is your outfit! ♡

"I should leave to go to half of my classes today, and then do the other half tomorrow. So I'll go to piano, theater, and english." I planned out before I grabbed my small brown leather backpack before I headed out the door.

"Where is piano class?" I look over the university map, trying to find the music hall, until I saw Yoongi walking in my direction, so I tapped his shoulder, admitting, "Hey, I know that you don't really like me, but I desperately need your help. I can't find the piano room, and I need help finding it. Do you have any clue to where it is?"

I held my skirt in place when I saw Yoongi staring at me intensely. "You're right, I don't like you, so why should I help you?" Yoongu smirked as I puffed out my cheeks in frustration. "Fine, I'll just ask someone else to help me out." I was about to walk away from him, but he grabbed onto my wrist harshly, grunting, "I can't let you walk around with any other person, so I guess I could help you out."

"Ah, thank you hyung!" I chirped following alongside him as I noticed how flustered he was when I called him 'hyung'. "Are you okay, hyung?" I asked, placing a hand on his face, but he smacked my hand away. Soon, while we were hand in hand, at the door of the classroom, he whispered, "You are our property, so you don't talk to anyone except me in this classroom."

"Also, I like hyung, but I'd prefer you to call me daddy.~"

Whoop, moment with Jin, Ten, and Yoongi! How lucky are you!? But besides that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more later. Love you all!