II11II

^^^ Alexis up there

Song for the chapter: I kissed a girl - Katy Perry

The kiss was soft and gentle, making me hungry for more. The feeling of her lips on mine was beyond words, causing fireworks to explode in my stomach creating sparks of pleasure. I've never felt this way about anyone or anything but this felt as though all my anger and sadness devoured and transformed into pleasure. Wait...what was I doing? I shouldn't feel like this, what's wrong with me?

"I'm s-sorry" I stuttered, pulling away from the kiss.

"I didn't mean to, you shouldn't lik-"

Interrupting me, she slammed her lips against mine once again only this time I couldn't leave, I wouldn't leave. I returned the kiss, our lips molding together in unison and our tongues fighting for dominance. She won. We carried on like this until she moved down. I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips, burning as they made contact with my neck. A hand ran through my hair, as the kisses became harder and more urgent. Another hand slid around my waist, pulling me close. I let out a soft moan as she tugged onto my hair giving me a great deal of pleasure.

She came back to my lips and I brushed my lips against hers, teasing her, leaving my hot breath lingering on her lower lip. Since when did I have all this confidence?

"Don't tease me" she growled, eyes holding pleasure and lust.

She picked me up and walked outside the bathroom. Gently throwing me on her bed, she climbed on top of me and kissed me again, hungrily. Forgetting that I had nothing but a towel on, I flipped us over, my towel falling down. I didn't even notice it at first as I was too focused and distracted, however when Alexis opened her eyes, she couldn't remove them from me. She was staring at my overweight body, so I put my arm there, attempting to hide it.

"Don't hide" she whispered gently as she removed my arms from my stomach.

"you're beautiful"

One by one, she kissed my scars, the tingling sensation lingering with every touch. Moving up my arm, she placed small, sweet kisses and then went to my thighs. The higher she got, the burning increased. It felt as though I was on fire, I let out a moan indicating that I was in total pleasure. Slowly, I brought her face to mine, kissing her one last time before pulling apart, out of breath.

"That was..." she said breathlessly

"Amazing" I finished, trying to even my breathing.

"yup"

I remembered I didn't have a towel on, so I quickly picked it up and wrapped it around my body.

"Now get out, I need to change" I ordered, getting up.

"Why? It's nothing I haven't seen before" she smirked, with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, stood up, and picked some clothes out to wear. I then stripped from my towel knowingly and changed into a pair of dark washed blue skinny jeans and a black and white top.

 I then stripped from my towel knowingly and changed into a pair of dark washed blue skinny jeans and a black and white top