II9II

^^^^ Raven up there

Song for the chapter: Jar of hearts - Christina Perri

Ravens POV:

I woke up and realized that I only had 45 minutes of sleep, well that's more than I usually received. I started to rub my eyes to clear my vision, and sat up. My eyes immediately wandered to Alexis' bed, but she wasn't there. Where could she be? I got up, placed on my shoes and walked out the room door. I had no idea where I was going, but thought I should explore the place. I saw many people sitting down on couches and bean bags in a big room, talking and reading, so I decided to make my way there.

"Hey! I haven't seen you around here before, you new?" a girl asked.

She was a bit too cheery than I would've expected, but it was a good thing. She was kind of short compared to my 5 ft 7 height, probably around 5'5" and her hair was to die for with its light brown/hazel color. However, she looked extremely skinny, so I put two and two together and realized she must be anorexic. Overall, she was a gorgeous human.

 Overall, she was a gorgeous human

^^^^(That's her)

"uh yeah, I'm new here, just came about two hours ago" I replied shyly whilst looking at the ground. I wasn't used to talking to other people.

"Oh cool! My name is Ashley, what's yours?"

"It's Raven"

"Nice name, it's something different, so...do you know who your roommate is yet?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, her name is Alexis" I answered, causing her eyes to turn into saucers.

"Alexis?! Oooh, how you holding up? Everyone here is afraid of her, even the guys" she exclaimed, whispering the last part.

Was she that scary? What had she done?

"Why are they scared of her?" I asked, interested in what she had to say.

"She's always angry, the reason why she's in here is because she put several innocent people into hospital...AN ACCIDENT OF COURSE but including her father" she uttered, again, her voice lowering at the end.

Wow, she did that? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. My roommate abused people, however even after finding out this information, somehow I felt like I'd be safe and secure around her. She might not have done those things anyway.

"It's alright, I'm sure she won't do anything to you, don't worry," Ashley reassured after seeing my facial expression.

"Come sit with my friends and I" she ushered, pointing at a group of two guys and three girls.

I decided to agree and follow her since I didn't have any friends of my own. We arrived at the table they were sitting at, and immediately, one of the guys kissed Ashley. So I was guessing that was her boyfriend. He had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.