II7II

^^^^^^ Check it out Ruby Rose as Alexis (Raven's Roommate) - SHE IS SOOO HAWT! DAYYUM!!!

Song for the chapter: When I look at you - Miley Cyrus

My eyes wandered around the room; one half was a complete mess whereas the other half was completely clean and untouched. Almost instantly my eyes landed on a girl who looked a similar age to me. She lay on her bed with her eyes closed, quietly humming to music that was playing in her ears. Her features were beautiful; short hair combed to the side and her smooth, caramel complexion. She had a slim body shape that made me extremely envious, sh-

"Who the hell are you? Get the fuck out my room!" She bellowed, interrupting my thoughts.

She finally opened her eyes, and her eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the colour of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. Her eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue - shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into her eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam flying into the air. Her eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears - dark, rich indigo, with specks of wild colours here and there. Her eyes were blue like that warm, wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill - comfortable, warm, familiar. Her eyes were that kind of blue.

Wait...What am I talking about? I can't just think about people like that.

"Who the fuck are you?! You creep!" she shouted louder than before, her eyes full of disgust.

Rapidly, my hands made their way to the bottom of my sleeves, tugging onto them as it was a reflex.

Oh crap, I forgot I was just standing there staring like a creep.

"U-uh I was told t-this was my room" I stuttered. Well done Raven! What a great start, why the hell did I have to stutter?

She stared at me, an emotion flashed in her eyes but quickly disappeared as she returned to her guarded, angry expression.

"You're Raven? What kind of fucked up name is that anyway?" she asked, with a smirk on her face.

"Y-yeah t-that's me, my mother t-thought of the name" I answered with a frown planted on my face.

She hates me! My roommate hated me already, what is wrong with me?

"Well she must hate you" she snickered.

"She's dead"

We both became silent, and I walked towards my bed, my whole body tense. The bed was neatly laid out, with the covers folded and white sheets clean. Carefully, I sat down on the bed, placing my bag on the ground. The bag contained a few essentials that Pam had bought me; clothes, toothbrush, body wash etc...I missed her.

I was extremely tired, so I decided to take off my shoes and rested my head on the plumped pillows. Taking one last look at the room, I shut my eyes.

Immediately, I felt someone burning holes into me - it felt as though someone was staring at me. I opened my eyes, and they were locked upon my roommates eyes, no-one made a move for a good thirty second until she started to speak.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." she said in an apologetic way, but looked slightly awkward. I could tell that she wasn't used to apologizing.

"It's cool, so...what's your name?" I asked curiously, silently congratulating myself for not stuttering.

"Alexis or Lexi, your choice" she smirked.

"Alexis" I repeated, testing her name out on my tongue. It gave me a tingling sensation,

"I like it"

She just smirked in reply, why doesn't she smile? How did she end up in this place? These questions were constantly racing through my mind as I closed my eyes once again, letting darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTEERRRR...WOOHOO I'M ON FIRE!

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK OF IT?

Thanks for the votes and comments...you guys are AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Oh and BTW, a lot of you wanted to see what Raven looked like sooooo, here she is:

Beautiful, isn't she? She is played by Phoebe Tonkin

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

LOVE YOU XX

PEACE OUT!