•18•Sebastian•

Start from the beginning

"Go away." A voice yelled from inside. Sebastian could tell she had been crying.

"Brianna it's me. Seb." Sebastian spoke softly but loud enough for her to hear. "Let me in."

After a few seconds, the door opened. Her eyes were red and puffed. "Why me?" She cried.

Sebastian pulled her into a hug. He held her till she finished crying. She pulled away and walked into the washroom to wash her face.

"Tomorrow, I'm marrying a man who doesn't like me because my own father sold me off. I have no one who I can properly call family. And for the rest of my life, I am going to be stuck here. Why Seb? Why me?" She ranted from inside.

"Bri..." Sebastian started.

"It's okay." Brianna stopped him wiping away her tears. "I'm fine. I'm a bride to be. I have to get ready. Find a dress and shit. I'm okay. "

Sebastian looked at her still worried. "I'm fine. See?" She said playfully hitting him on his arm. "Now go. You have shit to do. Leave. I'll call you with the wedding details later."

Sebastian nodded. Hugged her once more and then left.

Back in his room, he found Andrew sitting on his bed.

"I talked to her." He said.

"Who?" Sebastian asked.

"Fox," Andrew replied. "I asked her about her friend, Jake. Guess what she said."

"His name isn't jake, he is the actual Diana and he's the one I need to marry?" Sebastian replied with sarcasm.

Andrew didn't reply. Instead looked at him dumbfounded.

"That's exactly what she said." He said after a while. "I mean she said it with sarcasm too but that was the same thing. God, you guys are made for each other."

"Really, Andrew?" Sebastian asked him. "There is a girl out there who my mom wanted me to marry. There is a girl here who I am supposed to marry tomorrow. And on top of that, you think another girl is perfect for me? A girl who is going to die in another week?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

Andrew didn't reply for a while.

"That's why Brianna was.."

Sebastian nodded. He went into the closet and changed his jeans to gym pants.

"Going to punch that bag again?" Andrew asked him when he came out, chuckling a little.

"No. I'm going to talk to fox." He replied.

"Then you should know." Andrew started when Sebastian was near the door. "She asked about your betrothal to Diana." He said when Sebastian turned around to face him.

"What'd you say?"

"I told her it wasn't my secret to tell."

Sebastian opened the door to leave.

"You're right. It's mine to tell."

*****

Out in the hallway, a bunch of agents were drilling holes on the wall. They stopped when he walked in and looked at him, with respect.

Now that he was getting married he was probably going to take over the mafia in a few more days. No one was going to piss him off now.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Boss thought it would be nice to have a picture of your mother on the wall since there is the wedding."

Sebastian nodded absentmindedly. He didn't know what his mom looked like. His father never kept her photos anywhere. The only thing he could remember her by was his memories when he was a year old.

They stopped drilling and started pulling the brown papers of the life-size picture.

Sebastian's mind stopped. The agents turned to look at him.

His mom looked exactly like Fox.

Oops

Oops.
Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger.

Diana looks like Sebastian's mom. Thoughts?

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!