XVI

==Sixteen==

[Harry’s POV]

            “Ten more minutes.” I said to myself, “Explain to me, what you’re going to do exactly, Ed?” I looked over to my friend who was standing against this metal extension that came out of the airports roof. He had his sunglasses on and was eyeing, I think, the airplane our beloved friend Niall, and his human, were suppose to be boarding. As he sat down, I slid his laptop over to him, as he needed it to take down the plane.

            “I’m going to override the plane’s system so I have complete control over it and can bring it down.” He was now nose deep into his laptop and his fingers were typing things that I didn’t bother asking about, “We’re going to fly the plane into the water. No one will survive that.”

            “How many passengers?” I called over my shoulder, watching excitedly as I noticed them open the plane doors, “They’re about to board.” I said when they joined the small bridge to the plane, from the terminal.

            “There are about one hundred passengers.” Ed answered, “Not including pilots and workers.” Nodding, I turned around to watch what Ed was doing. I walked over and looked down towards his screen, which displayed an excessive about of numbers, hyperlinks, and codes. I didn’t bother asking because I knew I would never understand what he understands. I’m the muscle, he’s the brain, “Shit, Ed, they’re leaving! Are you ready?” I said, slightly feeling a bit panicked. Ed better be able to pull through.

            “Just give me five seconds.” Ed said in a monotone. He started mumbling to himself and I watched the plane fly away, “I’m in. Come here.” Going over, I looked down to his screen and saw a digital map of the plane’s path, “When they get over the water is when I’ll take them down.” I nodded and watched as the planes small icon slowly moved closer and closer to the water.

            “What do you press to take it down – shit, Ed, they’re over the water now. Go!” I chanted, eagerly watching the screen. Ed smiled to himself and copied a chain of letters and numbers onto his screen.

            “This code right here, will bring them down. Do you want to do the honors, Harry? Just press enter.” He leaned back and watched as I hit the enter button. As I did so the colour of the plane icon changed from black to a blinking red colour, “And that’s that. When the plane turns to an ‘X’ it means they’ve hit water.”

            “So we win? No matter what happens now, we win?” I asked, suddenly realizing what getting rid of Niall and Zayn met, “Ed, mate, we win! Soon everyone will know who we are. They’ll all be afraid. No one will be safe!” I couldn’t help but to laugh, of course out of total happiness and bliss. Turning to Ed I saw that he wasn’t paying attention.

            “We should probably leave. They’ll get word about the plane and will be on high security. Besides, they most likely already know that someone was hacking into their systems.”

            “Can they take back control?”