August 8th, 2066

We have four days to make it back to the rendezvous point. At this rate, we need to just do our best to get out of this silo and head back to the city. We've found no survivors in this silo, we didn't find any in the castle, and we probably won't be getting to the bunker.

The silo is massive. With just Trent and I, it took twelve hours to explore every level. Part of that is because the elevators don't work, so I had to struggle down the stairs with my practically-useless legs.

Elise wasn't able to help because she sprained her ankle when she landed on the stairs. At least, we hope it's just a sprain. That's another issue that we need to face. She isn't going to be moving very quickly when we get out of this silo.

If we get out of this silo.

We need to solve two immediate problems. The first is the afflicted on the other side of our only exit, since they have no way of getting out of the broken stairwell. The second issue is that we have no way of getting past the broken stairs, either.

Trent and I found a few step ladders, but they barely increase our height by two feet and they don't stack safely. The edge of the remaining stairs are at the center of the hole Elise's explosion created, so we'll need more height--or perhaps a bridge of some kind--in order to get out.

We're hoping to find explosives of some kind so that we can at least deal with the afflicted, first. We haven't found an armory of any kind, though, and I'm pretty sure we've explored this whole thing.

Can't give up, though. We can make it if we try, I'm sure of it.