Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"That's it I'm done," I grumbled and got out the tub.

I take my robe out as I looked for a simple nightgown with some matching undergarment since I was feeling lazy. I pick out a black lace pull up nightgown with the same color underwear. The black gown went mid-thigh and from that point to the bottom of the bar area was see-through. Just a little bit, but it was just slightly opaque. I sigh and walk to my bed so I could sleep. I tuck myself in, but I just couldn't find a comfortable one. Jimin was still clouding my mind and it wasn't helping at all.

I sit up in a frustrated growl and throw the cover off of my body. I exit my room and rush to Jimin's room. I burst right into his room without knocking and find him just about to put his shirt on. His chest is sculpted amazingly. He stops and stares at my figure up and down. My cheeks feel heated and I'm flushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I...I was getting frustrated with some things-"

"Hmm? But why must you come in when this room specifically when you are frustrated?" he smugly asked.

I gulp. Why did I?

I look back up and see Jimin with his shirt off and on the floor. He was coming my way. His expression was undeniably hot. His sex line was visible from my stance. I couldn't help but look down.

"Now, what must be frustrating for you to come in here?" he restated with a smirk.

He closes the door behind me smoothly with the lock and pushes me against it. My breathing increasingly gets faster when he was getting closer every time I try to move away.

"I can't believe how breathtaking you are right now," he breathlessly said.

My mouth parts open. I don't waste any more time and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him to my lips until then our lips become touched. He places his hands around my hips and pulls me closer to his pelvic area. The feeling of being pressed upon him was crazy. Never would I have thought that I would be in this position. After all, I am a lowlife.

"Jimin...take off your pants," I moaned out and let my hands slowly go down to his belt.

He hums into the kiss and unbuckles his tight belt around his waist letting his slacks fall and pool around his ankles.

"Jump," he blankly commands.

I do as he says and jumps. He takes my thighs around his arms and wraps them around his waist. I feel his growing erection from his undergarment. His pleasurable sounds escape his lips. He lays me down on his soft comfy bed. He leaves my lips only to remove my nightgown. My top area was bare and he was just looking at me for a moment.

"I'm going to ravish you," he grinned and returned to kissing me on my lips.

He brings his lips slowly down to my chin and then to my jawline. He continues his journey down my body until he reached the top of my underwear. He rips my last article of clothing.

"I hope you are ready,"

* * *

The sun hit the curtains of the balcony and blinds me to wake me up. I huff and slowly get up. My body was covered in the white bedsheets. The room smelled like sex and it wasn't pleasing.