Eighteen || Nemesis

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to marry her, I don't wanna lose you," Jimin whimpers and tightens his grip on his son.

Seja is tearing up and slowly is now crying along with his father.

"Dada," he cries out and hides his small face into the chest of his father's.

I stop and stare. I smile at the two having the cutest time of their lives. I will miss them if anything happens to me. I want to hold them one last time before the King does something to me. It was my turn to cry with them. Tears slowly sprung out my eyes and are streaming down my saddened face. I wrap my arms around the two and kiss both their heads.

"I promise I won't leave anytime sooner, I'll be right here," I grinned through the tears.

I meant I was going to stay in their hearts if I leave to go back to the last place I called home. My family. The brother that cared for me. I could go back and tell him about all the experiences I've had in the palace. I could brag about how his nephew is more cuter and hotter than him and how he could snatch all the girls when he gets older. I could tell him how my life with the Prince and our child was the best thing anyone has given me. I want to show off to him all I want.

"You know my father is Jiyeon, he's going to make me do it again," Jimin sniffled out.

"And I'll fight to keep my memories with you safe, I don't care what your father thinks of us," I confess.

The hug we held in now removed, but he kept a hold of Seja in his safe arms. We stare at each other and giving each other comforting gazes before standing up altogether. The door to the room is being pounded on and I immediately knew it was Jimin's parents and Princess Hyerin.

The three of us move out the way when the door is pushed wide open. Just as expected. There was an angry and fuming father with the wife trying to calm him down. The Princess was just wiping away her tears that were created with a fancy tissue.

"Jimin!" his father yelled and stomped in front of him.

"You are unbelievable! You knock up the same lowlife I found out about and bring her back here! Why must you make these horrible and disgusting decisions?!" his father growled out while pointing at his hurt son.

His emotions are unstable. He's being scolded hard once again.

"It's because I miss her," he talks back with a small mutter.

"Miss? Miss her? Why must you pick the worst bunch of them?! Princess Hyerin is-"

"Because I love her! She was my life before you took her away from me! You ruined my life when she left just like that! My life was ruined because my whole life was torn apart by you!" Jimin cuts him off and goes off on his own father.

His father steps back in shock. He hadn't realized that hurting his son was a thing. He thought he was keeping him safe from all the bad things that could happen to him. He was just trying to keep his decisions right so he could make his son proud of his work, but it ruined him instead.

Jimin realized what he had done and opened his mouth to speak. His father shushes him and stares into his glistening eyes. He learned his mistake and wants to be sorry for everything he had done.

"I'm sorry, father," Jimin looks down with guilt placed on his chest.

"No, I should be sorry, I didn't realize that my decisions for you would hurt you," his father states and apologizes as well.