Seventeen || Troubles

Start from the beginning

He pushes me gently away from his neck and pins me down onto his unorganized desk. Small objects fell to the floor when it was shaking. The books just about to leave to meet the ground as well.

His eyes bore into my doe eyes obviously getting the memo, but wanting just to hear it from me.

"What is it you want, Princess?" he growled gripping my neck with his other hand pinning my wrist above my head.

His chokehold onto wasn't suffocating. I could breathe perfectly fine. He knew of course. My chest is pulling up and down with heavy breaths escaping my figure.

"I want you to take me,"

* * *

I shake my head wanting to stop thinking about that. Why did I do that? I hate myself. My face was flushed with red of embarrassment. I didn't hate the...sex. It was amazing, yes. Did I regret it? No. I grumbled to myself and just knocked on the door. No answer once again. I peek into the room and find no there.

"I want you to take me,"

I slap myself mentally and scolded myself for thinking of that. I exit the room only for a book to fall onto the wooden floor. I jump and look back into the room. I could clearly see a man sitting on his desk writing something down. I guess I'm just blind as hell.

His outfit was a dark blue. The darkness of the room was making it hard to see who was in the seat. I squirt and try to analyze the person. Their hair was parted well with a small strand in the way of their writing. It was hot and a huge turn on. The gold parts of the suit he wore swung on his outfit. It was a good pattern.

"Jimin?" I spoke out.

The person doesn't lookup. I step in the room but close the door before completely entering. My steps are heard and the man is slowly lifting his head up. His intense look could put me down in an instant.

"What is it Jiyeon?" he had finally said.

It was Jimin. His voice was rasped yet so soothing to listen to. He looked stressed out over something and I just couldn't put my finger to it. I was physically shaking as he stared at me from up and down.

"Seja...he wants you to help him walk," I bite my lip and look away from his gaze.

He snaps out of his trance and looks back down to his writing. He placed his utensil down and lifts his head up once again. He leans back in his chair and brings his arms into his chest and crosses them.

"Why didn't you just bring our son here," he raises a brow at me.

"I...I don't know, I would've thought you would come to his room-"

"Jiyeon, why is it so hard for you to talk to me now?" he cuts me off and pins on the spot.

I immediately tense at how he could tell that I couldn't just talk to him. I visibly gulp making him smirk at how much power he had over me. He knew what he was doing. He always knew what he was doing. He does it so well that it hurts so much.

"It's not-"

I hadn't realized that he stood up and was in front of my face. His breath hit my own as he looks to my eyes down to my lips and back up. He stares me down with his arms slithering to my hips.