Ten || Awkward Closeness

Start from the beginning

"My parents told me kicked me out so I had to get a job," Mingyu frowned sadly.

"Wow, just like me," I related, "got kicked out for getting pregnant."

"I was growing up with my grandparents a lot and their dream was for their grandson to become a royal guard," Jaemin, the other guard said.

"Don't you have a sister?" (Jaemin finally gets his sister in this book because he's so precious!!)

"Yeah, my grandparents wanted her to become a famous person," he smiled at the sudden thought of her sister.

"When did you two start?" I inquired.

"I started at the age of 16," Mingyu answered.

"I was 18," Jaemin answered next.

I nod.

* * *
Havenland - RF Mall | Year 2185

The car came to a sudden stop and then when I looked out the window there was a huge building. My oh my, this was a huge mall. The guards exit the vehicle first and then I come out with the door wide open just for me.

We already gathered attention from the people at the mall. It was just positive things to my son, but negative things towards me. Wow, great me.

"It's the Prince Seja!"

"And the low life mother,"

"What an absolute disaster?!"

"Prince Jimin should have done a better choice at picking his wife,"

"The only reason why she's in the royal picture is because she's the mother of the Prince's child,"

I grumble at all the comments. I'm so famous, haha. I look at the guards which they smile.

"It's alright, I'll have the Prince tell the citizens to stop throwing hate towards you," One of them stood up for me.

I smile back. I'm so thankful to have them with me. Thankfully I brought them with me or I would've been verbally harassed so much.

We enter the mall with everyone basically looking at us. It was annoying, but I tried not to mind it. We find a baby store and look around for clothes Seja would like. All the moving woke him up too, along with the loud crowd and noise.

I look down at him as he looked around confused. That was so cute! He was so clueless about what was happening. He suddenly starts giggling and clapping his hands when he looked behind me. I didn't mind it and just kept shopping. The guards beside me seemed tense. What was happening? I quickly buy the stuff Seja liked and left the store.

Once we were out we all froze except for the baby.

"Why are you here without my permission?"

He was standing there with his arms crossed across his chest. He was beyond annoyed at the two guards and me. It was like there were fumes of smoke coming out of his ears at the rising anger inside him.

"I'm sorry, but you probably would've never let me leave with Seja to go shopping," I explained.

"Damn right! But you still should've told me or maybe left a note that you two left! I was about to go have a search team look for you until one of the guards spoke up!" He yelled as his response.

Everyone in the mall was looking at us. Isn't this so embarrassing? I furrow my eyebrows at the sudden attention of everyone in the mall. I didn't want this to happen.

"Come on we're going home,"

* * *
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

We're in Seja's room where he is tucked in and asleep. The maids organized his new stuff and left as soon as possible. The two guards with me weren't affected because it was all my doing. I didn't want to take them down with me for my actions. I was dragged to the Prince's room. He was more than angry, he was furious.

I sat on his huge sofa with a nervous look on my face. I just watched him pace back and forth from his room. I was just about to speak up when he cut me off.

"Don't talk," he quickly seethed through his grit teeth.

That kept me silent. I shushed myself and sat back in the seat. He then stops and walks towards me. I brace for impact, but nothing came. He just leaned in front of me and stared at my eyes.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," he apologized.

"I deserved it, why are you sorry?" I denied his apology since I wanted to take the damage.

"Just accept it," he pouted a bit.

I smiled at myself but quickly hid it with a nod.

"But I would want to-"

"Jiyeon, do me a favor and shut up," he smirked.

It was all too fast. That's when I realized he was kissing me.

* * *
(Guys...I want food.)
Edited -not thoroughly