19th and Final Chapter~Back to You

AN:So a lot of you wanted a happy ending where she ended up with Tom.  So if you are the one who didn't want the book to end the way it did....this is my gift to you.  You don't have to read this.  Also this chapter leaves off as though the last chapter did in fact happen, I'm just extending the story so it doesn't end on that note.

----------------------------

Hermione Granger, the wartime heroine, the one who defeated Voldemort.  One expected she would be happy, and of course Ron's proposal of marriage....well let's just say the world seemed more fond of the idea than she. 

It had been six months since the War, and she thought with time she would be the happiest person alive.  But that was false.  She did not love Ron.  And so she left him a note one day, gathered all her things, and dissaperated from their flat whilst he was still asleep. 

She sighed, sitting in a London coffee shop the next morning.  She didn't love anybody, and now was destined to live as an old spinster.  Of course she scolded herself for being so rash, and placed the tea cup she was holding down on the table. 

There was a copy of the daily prophet on the table, and her eyes glanced towards the headline, printed neatly in bold.  The Boy Behind The Monster it read.  Intrigued, or rather escaping her sad sorrowful life, she lifted the paper into her hands.  Her eyes grew wide at the picture on the front cover.  It was of a dark haired boy, with strong determined eyes, dressed in Slytherin robes.  It was a moving picture, and he would smirk. 

Her breathe quickened for some reason.  It was Tom Riddle.....her Riddle, the one that stole the most knee caving kisses in the middle of the night.  The one who was innocent, who could still love and care for another being. 

A little thought in her head appeared, and that was she was incorrect for saying she didn't love anyone.  No matter how she wanted to ignore it, she had loved Tom Riddle. 

She needed to see him again.  That thought was final.

She sprang up from her seat, exited the shop, and once hidden in an Alleyway, she dissaperated. 

Hermione landed on pavement, swallowing nervously once the large manor came into view.  She walked up the long daunting drive, until she found herself at the front wooden door of the mansion.  She knocked upon the surface, her heart beating quickly.  She was insane.

The door was opened, and she was met with grey eyes.  "Hello Malfoy." She greeted bravely.

"Granger are you ok?" He asked, bewildered on who was standing at his doorstep.

"Actually no. I was wondering if I could speak to your mother."

He gave her a suspicious look, before allowing her to enter the home. "Mother" Malfoy called.  "Someone is here to see you."

A moment later, and Narcissa Malfoy emerged from the top of the grand staircase, halting once she landed her eyes on Hermione. "Ms. Granger?" She asked, meeting her at the bottom of the stairway. 

"Good morning Mrs. Malfoy, I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Hermione said bravely, trying to read the other Witch's expression.

"No, we weren't doing much, were we Draco?" She said, smiling kindly.

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, shifting his gaze between the two.  Was this some weird dream?  Granger voluntarily showing up at his residence, and his mother acting as if this girl were her own daughter. 

"I-I was wondering If I could ask of your help." Hermione began.

"What is it you need?" Mrs. Malfoy spoke.