Angriff

Once again, I apologise as this was supposed to be out earlier >.< But again, I had technical issues with the server as it ate up the new part I was working on. Why does the server hate me so much :< Anyways, thanks again for reading and let’s get on with the chappie :3

"Without a plan, there's no attack. Without attack, there's no victory," -Anonymous

___________________________________________________________________

"Do you think that they'll get the message?" Hiroto asked as he continued to fan against the flames.

Everyone was silent for a moment as they pondered on the possibility.

"Minna (Everyone)...." Haruna started. "I'm sure they will. We must believe in them, "

Kidou, who stood firm beside with his arms crossed, looked stern. He had one of the sharpest minds, after all. There was no doubt that there was a possibility left open for "otherwise".

"In the meantime, let's cook!" Endou exclaimed.

"HUH?!!" "Nani (What)?!"

Everyone whipped around to see Endou holding fishes on a stick. EHHH???

"E-Endou where did you get those?!" Hiroto asked wide-eyed.

Adam stiffled a laughter, bringing their attention to him. Everyone looked puzzled for a moment.

"Ah.. Naruhodo (I see), " Fubuki, who was just beside Hiroto smirked. "Nice catch,"

Haruna giggled as Kristian had a very faint ghost of a smile. Looks like their hard work did pay off after all....

"Thank you!" Adam replied cheekily in English. Kristian rolled his eyes.

Endou continued to grin widely as he watched the fish get scorched by the fire. Wait.. What?!

"OI ENDOU YOU'RE GONNA BURN OUR FISH!"

"Mamoru-kun! Take the fish away from the fire!"

"That's not the way to do it! You don't just throw the fish into the fire!"

Chaos ended when Gouenji had adeptly poked the (luckily) mildly burnt fish out the fire and saved their lunch. Fubuki completed the job by stabbing the fish into the ground slanting towards the fire.

Everyone let out a sigh. And there they thought they were going to starve.

Just then...

Rustle rustle rustle

"Kazemaru! Eric! You're just in time!" Endou exclaimed, eyes glinting in excitement at seeing their food cooking. Who could resist watching the crisp skin of the fish being turned into a beautiful golden brown, the aroma of food wafting through the air and into their nostrils, sending their taste buds watering?

But when there was not only no response but a gasp from Otonashi, he tore his eyes away from the food.

Beautiful.

That was the first thought he had in his mind when he landed his eyes on the majestic animal.

Wearing a coat of spotted rosettes, it stood out with pride just like the predator it is— never bowing its head down to any other animal present.