Chapter 18

Josh woke up he took a shower and woke up Packrat and Bobby. Packrat got directions and about twenty five minutes they were in a giant field with a private plane ready to go.

Before he set foot on the private jet he called his mother and told her he had to take a...''field trip'' and he would be back soon. He felt the sudden jolt as the plane took off. He closed his eyes and suddenly heard loud crunching he opened his eyes to see Packrat eating some Doritos.

Josh then looked behind him to see Bobby smacking some gum. Josh groaned ''Hey why don't you stop smacking that like a fucking horse.'' Bobby popped his gum Josh was able to open his mouth to comeback when he saw something that him jump.

Packrat suddenly became alert ''WHAT!'' Josh looked out the window once again and this time...seemed like there was nothing. Then Bobby screamed out in surprise he went down on the ground, brought his knees to his chest and covered his head. Josh ran over and he saw it. A..... Blimp? He saw a ad about some party service and he saw why Bobby shot down to the ground. Bobby saw a pic of a clown on the blimp. Bobby was scared of clowns like some feared snakes or the dark. Josh honestly wanted to burst out laughing but contained his laughter. When Packrat asked what it was Josh told him it was nothing. Packrat rose a eyebrow and looked down at Bobby he decided to drop it when he saw Josh's expression. It was pretty cool seeing the sunset in the private plane, the beautiful mix of orange and yellow jumped at him. He saw Bobby and Packrat sleeping, Packrat had seven bottles of liquor around him. Josh frowned he hated Packrat's heavy drinking it was the cause of the chaos that happened in his personal life. He strecthed he was ready to get some shut eye when he saw a blur. He thought maybe it was a shooting star or some other crap when he saw it again. Josh frowned he noticed that blur earlier that day yet when he looked out...nothing. Josh saw a blur...a sliver blur he looked out and he was stunned he couldnt believe it. He shouted out in surprise and started to freak out which woke Packrat up. ''What?'' Bobby woke up the  two and looked out his window, he got up and grabbed Josh he gestured to the window and Josh swore the loudest he could. They was two of them. Packrat asked ''What the hell is going-'' ''THERE ARE TWO FREAKING MISSLES HEADING FOR US!'' Bobby shouted. Packrat smiled he remembered when missles came at them and he would be scared. Now he got up and looked out both windows. They were sleek, fast and deadly they were coming in fast. Packrat said ''Listen I will go tell the pilot this.'' He went in the cockpit and a moment later he came out ''T-They killed the pilot.'' Josh was confused how- Bobby went in ''Holy shit he is dead.''

Josh went in and saw the bullet hole on his chest. Then Josh truly understood the situation. They were in a plane with no pilot and two missles ready to strike and take them down.

Then the missles hit their target.