Chapter 17

Josh crossed his arms ''You sneak in our new home and then you tell us this.''

Bobby frowned ''We just you know saved his mother from that monster.''

Packrat smiled ''I believe in you boys now here is the plan.''

He sat down on the sofa and begun to gave information.

''There is a bomb called the Deaathwisher, it is the most powerful explosive ever created by the U.S government, it has enough firepower to wipe out more than half of country.''

Bobby eyes grew wide ''Why did we not know-''

Packrat clapped his hands together ''Top secret boys.''

Josh rolled his eyes ''So why-''

''We have a off swicth...they stole the bomb from us, what they don't know is that there is a capsule that will make the bomb useless.''

Josh asked ''What if they discovered it?''

Packrat laughed ''Then you are fucked up.''

Josh smiled thats Packrat he loves to keep it blunt.

Packrat gave Josh a pen.

''Does the gel from the pen explodes?'' Packrat crossed his arms over his chest ''No what did you think this is, a fucking James Bond novel... its a pen gosh damn it I was writing in my...ummm my journal.''

''Like a diary.'' Bobby said.

They started to laugh and rolled on the ground and when they got up Packrat gave him the finger.

Packrat gave him a map where the missle is thought to be located.

Bobby took the map and smiled he gave Packrat a freindly shove and said ''You know what we never found out your real name.''

Packrat grinned ''What if Packrat is my real name.''

''Bullshit.''

''Whatever you say by the way I will assit you guys.''

Bobby gave him another freindly shove and Josh said ''Just like the good old days.''

Packrat gave the other two a weapon and called one of his ''contacts'' for a private plane.

''Where are we heading.''

''Washington D.C.''