Chapter 6

Josh woke up feeling like shit he was in some hot water. This El-Savador was no joke he had an army and he was ready to use it. Josh realized he was on a beach after falling in the ocean...again. Bobby was by a giant rock with blood pouring out his wounds. Josh get up he looked around...their weapons were lost in the ocean. Josh got up and started to walk he had a nasty limp. He winced as he fell down the pain was starting to take over. Josh coughed out his blood he was tired and his body was starting to fail me. Bobby got up and shook his hand and the sun was extremly hot. Josh went over to Bobby and helped him Josh swore as he looked around once again, they had no idea where they were. Josh was lucky he was able to muster enough strength to drag Booby to safety. Josh realized that they should have been dead down at the sea floor in their saltwater graves. Josh started to pull along Bobby down the beach. Josh muscle was sore as he could hear Bobby moaning in pain as he had some severe injuries he could barely talk. Josh was tired and as he struggled to walk. He was about to crumble when out of nowhere a bus was there. The bus stopped right by us. As he began to drift away he saw a unfimilar face appear and everything went black.... Josh was running down a steep hill an a figure in the shadows was chasing him. He was losing energy and he felt tired, but he knew he had to keep running. His chest was hurting and his vision was becoming blurry and then he tripped falling face-first in the dirt and then something jumped on him chewing his neck ready to go down for the kill.

Josh woke up in a room tied to a chair in a cold room, he had several wounds and his body felt like it was on the verge of death. Josh looked around it was blurry he could'nt see shit. Once his vision was stable he realized he was in a place that looked like a lab. Josh looked to his left there was table covered by bottles of chemicals and it smelled horrible. He looked to his right and there was Bobby strapped to a pole he had a black eye, a swollen lip, and what looked like a broken arm. Josh was angry El-Savador not only took his father away, he put his best freind in a state that revolted Josh. Then the door opened and there stood El-Savador his smile made Josh ready to puke. Josh swore and if his hands were free he would have gave him the finger. El-Savador pulled out a pistol and fired at him the bullet soared over his head. Josh tried to break free but the chains were tight he stared at El-Savador. The evil monster smiled, he pulled out a knife he laughed and started to speak, ''I know that in my ten years after you defeated me I was about to spend life in jail, I broke out of jail and traveled around the world. I wanted the one thing that consumed me.....to kill you.'' Josh smiled it was a weak forced smile but he wanted to angry him. El-Savador swore and got close to him his gun up against his head. The cold metal pressed his forehead, he gave Josh a ugly sneer. Josh said ''Fuck you.'' El-Savador leaned in and whispered in his ear ''Say hey to your father for me.''

BANG!

Pure darkness.