Chapter 3

Josh woke up in the cold room... oh shit it was huge, this was no room it was a damn house. Josh stood in this massive room with his bullet wound covered with bandages. Josh smiled his good old freind pacthed him up. He got up his limp was less noticeable. He stepped out the room the living room was beautiful. He stood there in amazement at the piano, the indoor pool, the crystal vases, the expensive paintings. He turned the outdoor view was stunning it showed a busy city down below with a skyline that left Josh breathless. ''I see you have woken from your slumber.'' a voice said; a voice that Josh knew from anywhere his good old freind... Sam. Sam was a multi-millionaire with a swagger with how he went about his life, and of course a killer smile. Sam sprinted down the stairs with his chest out and his chin up. Sam smiled and said ''The man with the bullseye painted on his back.'' Josh stood there with his arms crossed and narrow eyes. Sam was a little surprised by Josh not responding. He walked up to Josh and struck his hand out for a handshake. Josh shook his hand and said ''So you know about me being a target.'' Sam nodded and replied ''Yeah I know about the bounty.''

Josh was confused ''What bounty?'' Sam stood there with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Sam made a gesture for him to sit down Josh sat down desparte to hear more about this bounty. Sam started to speak ''You've spent years going undercover and exposing gangs, ponzi schemes,crime bosses,and more now they want you dead.'' Josh knew about this part he nodded then Sam continued ''They want you dead so badly that people are willing to pay billions yes billions for your head on the table...without your body.'' Josh asborbed this piece of information then he put his head in his hands and thought about his next step. Sam stood there not saying a word for a good five minutes then he decided to speak ''I could let you stay you know until this shit blow over.'' Josh got up ''No this shit will not blow over until I take action.'' Sam responded ''I don't want you out there.'' Josh looked him right in the eye and said ''Too bad.'' Sam then knew his close freind would not budge ''Okay I know this will be rough so here.'' Sam handed him a suitcase, Josh took it and gave Sam a hug. ''Hey what the fuck happened?'' a voice said from behind Josh. Josh turned around and he saw Bobby rushing over to Sam ''Sam! I have not seen you in like years!'' Sam gave Bobby a fist bump then they punched each other in the shoulder and laughed. Josh said ''Hey Bobby we have to move out right now.'' Bobby smile vanished ''I remember what happened oh shit hey Sam nice to see you again but Josh is running for his life.'' Sam nodded whispered ''I know.'' he stared at Josh and made a gesture for them to hurry.

They exited the building and Josh shouted for a taxi, after about four minutes of shouting and waving their hands they found a taxi. The driver had a mohawk and and a big puffy beard. When he looked up and saw Josh something flashed in his eyes which made Bobby a little uneasy but he ingnored it. They jumped in the car and Josh told him a address Bobby never heard of before and the man drove off. Bobby wanted to talk about getting knocked out but he felt uncomfortable with the with the driver being able to hear and something about the driver made him nervous. Josh eyesbrows raised when he took a wrong turn to his left. Thats when he put a hand in his pocket and told the driver it was the wrong way and the driver twisted his head and said ''Oh I know now time for your death.'' The driver pulled out his gun and Josh also pulled out his pistol and they were aimed at each other. The driver smiled and dropped the gun and put his right hand up while driving with the left. Bobby was surprised that he surrendered so easily when suddenly he opened the door he jumped out the vechile. Bobby looked ahead and realized they were on a bridge with a lake underneath...and they were heading for the rail. ''SHIT!'' Josh shouted and the car tore through the rail and flipped over, and for a split second it felt like flying and then... WHOOSH! They were plummeting to their watery graves.