Chapter 11

Josh and Bobby stepped out the car, airplanes soared over them. Josh was tired after dealing with El-Savador he wanted to take a long slumber. Josh entered the airport and as soon as he did it rained down hard. Bobby said ''Well he'll probably try to kill us so he will come to us first.'' Josh nodded he sat down his muscles sore and his vision blurry from fatigue. Josh then heard a noise like the snap of a twig he turned around and someone was on the floor and people screaming, Josh came closer and he realized what happened.

Someone broke this guys neck and just left him there. Josh looked up and he saw Bobby chasing after some guy and Josh ran after the two, he was now outside and the rain was pelting his face as he ran. He than felt less raindrops striking his face, the rain must have weakened. Josh glanced up at the sky and his jaw dropped then he sped up he had to get Bobby out the way.

Bobby saw the guy just snap this guy neck for no obvious reason, in the airport he just walked up to the guy and snapped his neck. Bobby kept chasing the guy but man this guy must have been in track because he was fast. Bobby was cacthing up but then he heard something ''SHIT!'' Bobby looked behind him to see Josh and he realized he must have swore, as soon as Josh saw Bobby attention on him he pointed up. Bobby looked up and his eyes widened oh crap they were in trouble.

A airplane was coming down.

Now that is not strange accept the plane was coming down to crash not to land. The plane was flying down nose first ready to hit the ground. Josh ran faster and he was now side by side they were now about 100 feet from the airport when....a sound capable of shattering eardrums boomed arcoss the airport. The duo looked behind them and saw a horrible sight.

The plane was split in half and fire was consuming the plane. People were rushing out to see what the hell just happened and found the plane wreck it was shocking to some people, some were crying some were just looking at the sky, others were praying. Josh was angry how the hell did this happe- as if to answer a note hit him in his face he opened it ''Im getting tired of notes.'' Bobby muttered the note read:

This is the hell I can raise I'm the greatest crime lord you should quit but it is fine if you want to lose and die a hero. Tell your mother I said hi and I might just...visit her.

- El-Savador

Josh crumbled the paper into a ball threw it on the wet asphalt and stomped the paper ball mutiple times. ''I want to teach that monster they call El-Savador a lesson.'' Bobby nodded ''So that is the reason he wanted us to come.'' Suddenly a car drove across it bolted then did a turn and the windows rolled down. I saw something glint in the dark then felt myself forced to the ground and bullets blew past us above. ''Someone is shooting at us.'' I said Bobby said ''Well duh sherlock lets take care of this before more people get hurt.'' Josh got up and ran toward the car ''WHAT THE FUCK WE NEED A PLAN.'' Bobby shouted behind me and I kept running and I leaped on the back of the car. Josh saw the shooter turned around and shot at him, Josh dodged it easily and punched the glass the window did a small crack. Josh thought about all the people who would cry tommorrow when they hear the news and he punched the window again and the glass shattered. Josh jumped in and was now in the backseat, he grabbed the gun before the shooter could react and threw it outside. Josh then leaned forward grabbed the steering wheel and jerked it left and the car spun out of control. Josh then slammed his elbow into the moonroof he covered his face as the glass came down. He pulled himself up and leaped off the roof and landed with a thud as the car hit the building and it exploded. ''Josh that was amazing.'' Josh nodded and he told Bobby to get in the car. Bobby nodded and got in the car, Josh got in the car too he looked at the tradegy that was behind him thought about the monster who caused it and the safety of the person who gave him life.

What a day.