Chapter 10

Josh was back but boy was he tired he get off the boat  and went to find the car. He saw the car was destroyed it was smashed by what looked like blunt objects. Bobby looked at the car, he tapped Josh by his shoulder and pointed at something Josh eyes followed to the words El-Savador spray painted on the car. Josh spat at the words and started to walk back to the city. He was tired and hungry and was pissed off at this whole mess. He crossed some busy roads and about thirty minutes later he reached his paren- his mothers's house. Josh saw his mother on the porch watering the garden when she saw Josh she rushed over to him and gave him a tight hug. Josh smiled but when his mother started to punch his chest he frowned, his mother was really pissed off ''You were gone for two days and you did not even give a call.'' Josh said ''Well sorry mom and your car is-'' his mom interrupted ''I don't give a fuck about that car as long as you safe.'' Josh was shocked his mother cursing was rare, he nodded and kissed her on his forehead ''I promise that this will not happen again..well I just lied but hey a man can try.'' his mother laughed and went over to give Bobby a hug ''Thank you for for protecting my son.'' Bobby smiled ''Well your son did more of the protection.'' Bobby looked up a look of gratiude on his face and Josh nodded, Bobby saved his life before he decided to return the favor this trip around. Josh smiled and told his mother that they just stopped by. ''What you need to stay I could keep you two here.'' Josh responded ''No I cant let this happen you will be in trouble we have to go.'' Bobby gave Josh a freindly punch on the chest ''Yeah Josh is right it is not safe we need to get out of here you will be in great danger if we stay here.'' Josh eyes showed his silent agreement. Josh's mom smiled ''Okay but you better came back in one piece.'' Josh smiled ''We can't keep that promise.'' his mother shoved him ''Go but be safe.'' Josh grabbed his mother before she could go ''Wait can I use your phone.''

''Yo I need a car man please hook me up man....all right good thanks for wacthing my back all right.'' Josh turned to Bobby ''Let's go man he said wait in front of the house. Josh went out and waited it was hot, Bobby was sweating bullets and he decided to go back inside for some air-conditioning. Josh then saw the car he excepted a ferrari or a porsche or maybe a- ''He said he did'nt want to stick out.'' it was a Toyota Corrola 2013. Josh went to the driver seat Bobby came out ''Man this wack ass ride.'' Josh rolled his eyes ''Man shut your ass up and hop in.'' Bobby gave him the finger and get in the car. Josh saw a note and it said:

Come by my house and I will give your keys to this apartment. I know you are under stress so I figure a haven will be best.

-Sam

''Shit where the directi-''

He saw the directions and decided time to drive he started to follow the directions. After a twenty minutes they reached the apartment. They went to the front desk and he was given a keys. They went inside the elevator and it transported them to the sixth floor. Josh entered the room and was given a home warming surprise.

A note on the fridge and it read:

Come to the airport we have some....buissness to finish.

- El-Savador 

Josh dragged Bobby to the fridge and showed him the note.

Bobby said ''Hey he might want to apoligize for what he did.''

Josh laughed ''Bullshit.''

Bobby ''Well let's go.'' Josh raced to the stairs and started to run downstairs, he did'nt feel like going down the elevator. ''Someone scared of the elevator.'' Josh gave him the finger ''Shut up good excerise.'' Bobby muttered ''Also a waste of time.'' Josh raced past the front desk. Josh jumped in the car and waited for Bobby. Bobby came into the car and Josh started the car put the gear in drive and they were off to finish some buissness.