Chapter 8

Josh looked at his father he he was...he was dead yet here he was. Does that mean he was dea-

''Nope you're not dead, this is a....artifical message.''

''So like a dream?''

His father rolled his eyes and gave that famous smile ''Yes a dream you.....'' Josh smiled but his smile vanished ''Son this El-Savor guy is no damn joke all right, he killed me in cold blood he really wants you dead....why?''

Josh frowned ''Well about that a while back there was this crime lord in mexico he killed, he gambled, he smoked he...well answered to no one...then I stepped in by the name of Victor Gordon some guy from texas.'' Josh paused and started to speak again ''Well I did some crazy shit to be that ass hole's right-hand man and I got to the core got all the info I needed and busted the operation.'' Josh looked up at the sky with a scowl on his face ''Then he busted out of jail and vanished off the face of the FUCKING EARTH!'' Josh looked pissed off and allowed his body to slump down to the ground, his body was tired even in a damn dream. ''He must have been planning hard to destroy me.'' Josh felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up his father smiled down at him ''Son listen here you can't let that scumbag win okay you are a man of the brown family.'' Josh smiled and laughed ''So you are going to keep saying that even though you are dead?'' my dad nodded and Josh busted out laughing. ''Now get back out there you are a great hero hope you wipe that creep off this map.''

Josh woke up, some dark stuff was being dumped on him, he was tired and had no idea what was going on. Then he realized this was...dirt. He sat up and looked above and a pile of dirt hit him in his face. Josh eyes widened as he realized that the man above were holding shovels. Then he realized he was in a hole.

He was being buried alive.