Seven || Royal Act

Start from the beginning

I stand there facing her in shock. I have to act as if I was the wife of the prince? There is no way I could do that. I don't think I can stand that position. It's just too hard to do.

"You're lying," I gulped.

"I'm afraid not, your highness," she sighed.

She gets up and leaves the room quickly. I turn back to my figure that was being reflected in the mirror. I need practice, but I can't even practice. It's starting right now. I don't have time to do anything right now. I bite my lip and start pacing back and forth of the room. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize the prince had entered my room without knocking.

"Princess," he starts, "you'll have to hurry up."

I jolt out of my overthinking and look over to him, "can't you see I'm just taking this information in?"

I was beyond annoyed at him. This manipulative bastard thinks he owns everything. I mean he does, but does he not realize people have rights too? And his nickname towards me? I can't believe I have to live here for the next who knows what.

"Just act like my girlfriend, it'll be easier if we got it over with," he rolls his eyes.

Ouch, that hurt my self-esteem. That probably boosted his huge ego though. I was pissed now, but I bubble down my anger and cover it with a smile. I grab my dress and pull it up so I walk up to the prince. He lets his hand out while I take mine out and place mine on top of his. He smirks and pulls me out of the room.

When we were near the door chatter was heard from outside. Are there a lot of people here? My palms start to sweat all of a sudden. I can't stand all the attention, I think I would throw up because of everyone looking at me. I'm so awkward it hurts. Jimin seemed to notice and tighten the grip on my hand. I look over to him and find him already giving me a reassuring look. He smiles genuinely before turning away.

I move my gaze back to the path in front of me. I slow down my breathing so I won't hyperventilate. We walk down the halls for a few minutes until he reached the staircase. The chatter got quieter when both of us were spotted at the top of the staircase. I glance around the room and find about twenty-five people stand around the free space of the palace.

"Jimin? You have a special someone?" A man suddenly said.

I find who the voice was coming from and it was the brother named Taehyung. Prince Taehyung.

I smile uncomfortably. I didn't like being in this position one bit.

"Of course, everyone meet Jiyeon," he proudly announced to the people beyond him.

"Who knew Jimin could get someone before me," a chuckling man spoke.

"Oh shush, we all know women fawn over me more than you," Jimin smirked.

"Is that a challenge Chim?" the man named Jungkook started cackling.

"You bet it is," Jimin darkened his gaze at his brother.

"Alright! Guys! You're making her uncomfortable," a cheery man yelled at the two.

Jimin looked to me and I looked right back. He looked me up and down before leading him and me down the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom the people stood in front of us. Eyeing me mostly than the prince.

"She looks prettier than your last, Jimin," Yoongi, the one with the nice hands said.

"And I plan on keeping her this time," he licked his lips. "Isn't that right?"

I nod and smile to him and the people in front of us.

"That's great, but now I feel like you're faking again brother," Namjoon arched a brow in suspicion.

"What do you mean?" he tilted his head.

"I mean she looks uncomfortable near you, it's like she doesn't want to be here," his brother continued on.

His brother is right. I don't want to be here. And I am uncomfortable. He has a good keen eye on body language.

"Well, what do you want me to do to prove to you?" Jimin gulped in a shaky tone though no one noticed except me, "And what if she's just not comfortable near new people?"

"Maybe, but I'm not convinced," Namjoon hummed and tapped his chin.

"So?"

"Kiss her,"

* * *
(Asian parents I tell you. I had a B+ and that's an automatic zero to my parents. So is an A- and I had two of those. Sorry for the long-awaited update!)
Edited -not thoroughly