Chapter 10 - Into Magnolia

Start from the beginning

"Tch" the feline replied. "I'm here to protect Lucy at all costs, you may be her guild mate but I barely even know you!" She exaggerated, folding her arms.

"Come on Lavendar...you're so protective..." Lucy gagged as she teased her. "Yukino was my friend since the Grand Magic Games. She's friendly." Lucy implied, holding onto Lavendar before sitting her on her lap.

"Kya! Luc--"

Lucy glared at her.

"Luna..I meant..." the feline responded, breaking a small sweat.

"That's better!" Lucy smiled as she patted Lavendar's head, "good kitty!"

"Now you're just treating me like an animal! Grr!" Lavendar squeaked before "scratching" Lucy.

A few hours later, they arrived in Magnolia.

"Ahh!! Fresh air!" Sting gasped for air as he smiled at Rogue.

"Victory at last!" Rogue overexaggerated. "Frosch thinks so too!" The frog cat squeaked as the two girls, Lucy and Yukino just blankly stared at them.

"Erm...are they alright?" Lucy whispered into Yukino's ears.

"Eh? Maybe so, they seem to be acting weird." Yukino whispered back, although they weren't exactly whispering.

Minerva, who was very quiet on the train walked out as she joined in. "It must be the dragon slayer side effect they have!"

"We can hear you!" The dragon slayers yelled in unison. The fox cat and frog cat just laughed as they poked their friends. "Let's go now Rogue-kun!" Frosch said.

"Wait a minute" Minerva interrupted them as she pulled them in. "Luc--Luna needs to be disguised. We can't have them know it's Lucy" Minerva spoke as the rest nodded.

"But they'll find out eventually, will they not?" The purple cat spoke in her little sassy demaneaur.

"It doesn't matter, as long as they don't know who she is" Minerva responded. "Makeover!" Yukino yelled as she smiled, pushing her away. "I'll take care of this! Don't you worry!" Yukino smiled before taking Lucy away.

A few minutes later the crew walked into Fairy Tail as they were welcomed by a wagon with a bunch of luggages.

"WOAH! MASSIVE!" The six tiger's screamed in unison, before hearing a sigh from a certain tom cat.

"Huh? What?" An armored female emerged from the shadows of the luggages as she looked at the six of them, with blank eyes, confused.

"O-O-Oh! It's nothing!" Sting stuttered, his jaw dropping.

"Um..I agree with Sting..." Rogue added, trying to keep his composure. "F-Frosch thinks so t-too!" Frosch squeaked in a frightened manner.

"Erza! You're scaring them with your luggages!" The half naked fairy joined as he looked at the six of them.

"What did you just say?!" Erza glared at the half naked man as he squeaked. "I didn't mean it that way!" He screamed.

"Fine then" the redhead sighed before looking at the six of them. "I was almost certain the master gave you eight tickets. Did he not?" Erza raised a brow as the dragon slayers squeaked.

Minerva sighed before stepping in. "Yukino and Luna. They might just be in Magnolia looking around. Yukino said she would show Luna around so she wouldn't get lost. Luna's a bit shy." Minerva spoke.

"Understandable." Erza responded, turning to Gray and Natsu. "Take all the bags and put them into our ride!" Erza demanded.

"A-Aye sir!" Natsu saluted before rushing to get all the bags. Gray sighed before following behind him.

"Lisanna, you go get Wendy and Carla! Everyone else in the guild already left so we're the only ones here." Erza ordered her as she saluted.

"Okay Erza!" Lisanna nodded before rushing off. Erza sighed as she looked at the six of them. "I suppose we have to wait now?"

Sting felt his shoulders shudder as Rogue stayed calm.

"No need to wait" a familiar white headed girl walked in. "Hi Erza!" Yukino smiled before bringing Lucy along.

"Is this your new guild member?" Erza asked before examining the poor girl.

'Strange, I feel an enormous amount of magic power emitting from this girl. But she's so fragile. How is this possible?' The redhead thought.

Lector nodded in response. "This is Luna! One of our S-Class wizards!" Lector pounded his heart proudly.

"That sounds delightful." Erza smiled before sticking her hand out.

"It's nice to meet you, Luna. I'm Erza Scarlet."