Chapter 4

I've been sitting out the abortion clinic for 2 hours deciding to go in or not.

I can't do this I said out loud to myself. You didn't ask to be here I have to face my responsibility.

I can't mess up Daquan family though starting drama. What if he blames me for trapping him or deny my baby I can't handle that. I pulled out my phone dialing his number only to reach his voicemail.

I quickly drove out the parking lot to my house. I packed every item of clothes that I owned and my vibrator couldn't forget that. Also grabbed a few snacks for the road. I'll hire a realtor when I get to where ever I'm going.

I dialed Daquan number again, Damn voicemail. After I finish packing I put my suit case in my trunk and decided to call Daquan again. Hey quan it's me Kerri umm I just called to let you know I was leaving like moving outta LA. I would of rather told you face to face, but your not answering so um yea after this message I won't be bother you no more and don't bother calling me I'm changing my number. (Click)

I looked at my house one last time hopped in my car and pulled of. I'm going to start a new life with just me and my baby.

A/N SORRY ITS SHORT LIKE AND COMMENT..!!!!!