Chapter 12

Daquan P.O.V

THE NEXT DAY.

"Quan after I drop the boys off to school I'm going to go pick Brittany up from the hospital and bring her here then I have to go grocery shopping" Kristen said.

"What you telling me for" I said nonchalantly

"I want you to look after Brittany while I'm at the market she shouldn't be alone during her healing process"

"I gotta make a business run first" I said grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

I sighed as I got in the car I do not trust myself alone with Brittany I thought to myself. I drove around town stoping by my corners I had my boys posted up on selling for me. I stop by chancellor block and saw my right hand Tyreek.

"Reek" I yelled and nodded for him to get in. Tyreek was 20 years old and wise for his age I taught him the game at age 16 and he been by My side ever since.

"Yo wats good playa" reek said giving me dab.

"Nothing much how it looking out here"

"It's all good, but ya bull Rico keep coming up short with the money" Tyreek said clinching his jaw

"You think that nigga stealing?" I asked eyebrows raised.

"Looks like it to me he keep coming up with dumb ass excuses like he got robbed."

I swallowed hard one thing I hate is a nigga I'm trying to feed stealing from me "I want some one watching him if he's stealing bring that nigga to the black house and call me"

The black house was code for an abandon warehouse where we do out dirty work when a nigga wanna act up.

"You got it boss" Tyreek said getting out the car

"One more thing, I need you to track down someone for me by the name of Kerri Wilson"

Tyreek nodded and walked away. I pulled off and headed home checking the time it read 10:30 am Kristen and Brittany should be there by now I thought.

(Please take the time out to vote and comment thank you. Also you can follow me on Instagram @lady_frickin_j
And add me on Facebook @lady-j Brennen)