CHAPTER 2

After Kerri left I turned on the tv I was no more than a half hour in when my wife Kristen called blowing my phone up.

"What" I said harshly in to the phone

"Quan where are you? Are you coming home soon" she asked I rolled my eyes "yeah I'll be there shortly" I mumbled.

"Good because you boys want you to tuck them in bed." I got up and started to get dress I'm on my way i way I repeated" I hung up before she could say anything else. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and kids, but sometimes she could be a real pain in my ass.

I pulled up to my house an hour later just in time for the kids bedtime at nine pm.

"took you long enough" Kristen said soon as she saw me coming through the door. I ignored her and headed to the boys room I didn't not feel like dealing with her antics tonight. I knew she wanted to pick a fight and spoil a good evening.

"Hey yall" I said to my boys

"Hi daddy" Zhamir said getting up to give me a hug I kissed his forehead and did the same thing to Ahamir who was halfway asleep.

"Night yall" I said turning there light out and shutting the door.

"Where have you been all day I've been calling and texting" Kristen said placing her hand on her hips rolling her neck.

"I've been working all day someone has to make the money to keep your ass in the finest clothes and this nice ass house you living in" I felt my blood boiling with anger that she questioned my whereabouts

"Fuck you I rather have you home than to have you on the streets all day and night doing God knows what" she yelled

I threw my hands up and headed towards the stairs "I'm not dealing with this"

"Leave then I'm so use to seeing your back that shit no longer faze me" she yelled just before I slammed the door.

I drove to no where in particular just needed to clear my head and get away from her ass u thought to call Kerri but I knew that would of been to much in the confront zone for her. She tries to deny it but I can see she's fallen for me apart of that makes me feel good and another part knows that it's wrong.

When Kristen gets like this I sometimes wish I could just take the kids and be with Kerri instead, but despite that I love my wife even when she's works my last nerves and I know Kerri can't replace her.

I did an illegal UTurn and head back to the house. All the lights were off when I got back so I knew Kristen didn't expect me to come back tonight. I undressed and got in bed besides her she tensed as I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled I nodded and slowly drifting off to sleep.