Rushed Marriage

Author's Note: And the long wait is over...

---

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Dude, wake up!"

My eyes tiredly fluttered open. "Hmm?" I hummed, still feeling sleepy. I turned on the other side of the bed and hugged my customized Dahyun pillow. "Go away, Tae. I want to sleep more," I mumbled. Then I cuddled my Dahyun pillow.

I heard Taehyung cursed, but I simply just ignored his presence and continue to sleep.

Then all of a sudden...

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I can't help but raised my voice.

Because Taehyung just yanked my blanket off and even grabbed my Dahyun pillow. "Get up. Now," he said, sounding serious.

"Give that back!" I tried to get my Dahyun pillow, but Taehyung raised it up, out of my reach. "Yah!"

"Not until you get the fuck up," he said, sticking his tongue out.

Then he did something that really ticked me off.

He started cuddling my Dahyun pillow!

Okay, I'm so mad right now.

I want to kill him.

I will really kill this guy.

"Uh.. oh.." Taehyung took a step back, eyes widening. "Chill, dude. I was just asked to wake you up. No need to be mad," he said, smiling innocently.

"Give. That. Back. To. Me." I emphasized every word, anger evident on my voice.

"H-Here you go! Just don't -- "

Taehyung's words was cut off when Seokjin all of a sudden barged inside our room, accidentally hitting Taehyung's back with the door when he opened it.

Taehyung landed on the floor, faced first.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Seokjin quickly rushed to help Taehyung up.

I was shocked and worried too, even though Taehyung kinda pissed me off awhile ago.

Did he hurt his face? Did his nose broke? Is he okay?

I rushed to his side and helped him too.

"I'm fine. Dahyunnie saved me," Taehyung said.

Wait, what?

My concern and worry for Taehyung was gone when I finally realized what he meant with his words.

"Oops. Sorry, I got it drooled," he quickly wiped his drool on my Dahyun pillow. What's worse is that, it's on Dahyun's face, right over her lips. That sacred lips.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.

"W-We'll just get you a new one," Seokjin nervously grabbed the pillow. "Right, Tae?" he nudged Taehyung.

Taehyung aggressively nodded his head.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" I growled, slowly approaching Taehyung, who's now hiding behind Seokjin.

I am so mad right now. He just drooled on my Dahyun pillow. Didn't he know how much I take good care of that pillow?! It's my precious pillow! I personally customized it! I am seriously gonna kill this guy!

"Yah! Why are you guys taking so long to wake Jungkook up?!" This time, it's Yoongi who barged inside our room. "Woah, why do you look like you're gonna kill someone?" His eyes widened when he saw me fuming in anger. He then glanced on his side and saw Taehyung and Seokjin who are hugging each other. "Before you kill anyone of them for a reason that I really don't care about, come with me first because your parents are outside, including your in-laws. And I heard that Dahyun is on the way here. So hurry up and clean yourself up," Yoongi told me, sounding really panic.