Dinner

(Entire chapter will be back to Jungkook's POV)

This kind of night brings back the memories when me and Dahyun first met.

It still feels surreal that we are engaged and will soon get married.

Who would have thought that a simple dinner will make us get closer and eventually became lovers.

I stared at my beautiful fiancee sitting opposite of me.

Twice are gonna debut soon. That's why she's been busy lately. But it's not that obvious on her look. She still looks beautiful in my eyes. The ends of her hair were dyed with different colors that suits her. And her body looks really fit. She must have been training so hard.

Our eyes met and I let myself be captivated with her beautiful gaze. She looks really dazzling tonight. She's wearing a cream dress that hugs her petite body. Even though the dress looks simple, she manages to stand out and look elegant out of it.

She smiles at me and I can't help but reaches out her hand. I firmly squeezed it, then I played with her slender fingers.

"Ehem."

I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced at Dahyun's father who's giving me a hard look. I hesitantly let go of her hand and sat properly.

"Honey, you should lessen being strict to our daughter's fiance. It's normal for them to do skinship to one another." I can't help but thank Dahyun's mother for taking my side. She's the best mother ever!

"Until they get married, Dahyun shall remain virgin," Dahyun's father blurted out of the blue.

I choked while drinking water and Dahyun accidentally let go of the fork she's holding.

"Honey! Why are you suddenly bringing that up? You will make the two feel awkward!" Dahyun's mother hissed.

I am still coughing and Dahyun's face is really red right now.

"Don't worry! Our Jungkook is a mannerful boy. He knows when is the right time for that," my mother awkwardly laughed, patting my back. "Right, son?" my mother's tone of voice changed from being loving to being deadly.

I didn't hesitate to nod my head non-stop until Dahyun's father is finally convinced.

"Me and my wife actually did it before we get married," my father blurted out which made us all stared at him in shock. "It actually doesn't make any difference if you do it before or after getting married. If you want to do it, then do it. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't. It's that easy." Oh my god. He's speaking so casually like it's very normal to talk about this stuffs.

I want to disappear now! Why do I have this kind of father?!

I glanced at Dahyun's father and saw him fuming in anger. Uh-oh, this dinner is not gonna be good.

"Well, umm, I actually want to have grandchildren sooner." Seriously, mom?! I covered my face with my hand due to embarassment. My parents are humiliating me in front of my fiancee and her parents. Oh my god!

"But we know that won't be possible because our children are celebrities. Both of them will be busy with their careers. Our Dahyun is just starting her career to be an idol, so I hope you understand what I'm pointing out," Dahyun's mother tries her best to explain everything calmly.

"We should not pressure our children to give us grandchildren! We should let them decided on their own!" Dahyun's father is fuming in anger right now. His face is so red. If my parents dare to talk back to him, I'm afraid he might throw the knife he's holding to them.