All I Need

"So, you just assumed that you and Dahyun are gonna be arranged to get married by your parents?" Namjoon hyung asked after I finished telling them the mini love story of me and Dahyun. And I can't believe that he used the word "assumed."

"I'm not assuming. I am 100% sure that me and Dahyun will get married."

"But... your parents didn't say anything during the family dinner, right? So, maybe you're wrong -- "

"Wait wait wait. WAIT." I stood up and stopped Jin hyung before he say something that will make me entirely disrespect him.

I don't know what's their problem? Why are they saying these things? I thought that when I told them everything, they will congratulate me, telling me how lucky I am to have Dahyun as my future wife, that they will show their support. But what is happening now?

"I'm not forcing anyone of you to believe me. Whether our parents doesn't really have any plans to for us to get married, I will still marry Dahyun." And with that, I walked out the living room and went inside my shared room with Taehyung.

I have no time to deal with them. I need to prepare for my meet up with Dahyun.

---

"Did you wait that long?" I asked, catching my breath, with a big smile on my face the moment I saw her standing beside the JYP Building.

She looks cute wearing thick clothes. And that pink scarf looks so good on her. To make it short, Dahyun looks so fluffily beautiful.

She just nodded. I saw her feeling uncomfortable. It must be because of the cold weather. I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me. Then, I put our hands inside the pockets of my coat.

Our faces are so close and I swear, right at that moment, I want to kiss her.

"You still feeling cold?" I asked.

I saw her face becoming red. She looked away, avoiding my gaze. Ahh, such a cutie. She shook her head. "No... thanks."

"Sorry if I'm late." I apologized.

She puckered her lips, and I swear my heart just flipped. "You're late for 5 minutes. Did you know how cold it is to stand here? What If I catch a cold? What if I get sick?"

I moved my face closer to hers. "Then I'll take care of you."

She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I miss you." I can't help but say those three words. I really miss her. I really do.

"Oh really? Ignoring my calls and texts for a whole week? Is that how you show you miss someone?" She scoffed. She tries to retrieve her hands and moved back, but I stopped her.

I rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. Please let me explain, hmm?"

"I will only give you 2 minutes to explain. If you exceed, I will also ignore you for a week."

I instantly raised my head up and panic is evident on my face. Two minutes. Oh god. Where do I start? Shit. I don't want her to ignore me.

"Well... umm..."

"Well?"

"I feel bitter because you're a JYP trainee. I used to auditioned in JYP but I always got rejected. That's why I swear to myself that I will hate all JYP idols especially their trainees. And when I saw you on TV as one of the trainees who will compete for SIXTEEN I can't help but get mad and feel betrayed. But yesterday at the Mnet Building I saw you and two other SIXTEENmembers. You were crying and I can't help but feel bad. And I even feel more bad when I heard that I'm the reason why you're crying. I'm really sorry, Dahyun. I'm so selfish. I didn't even think of your feelings. I didn't know you're having a hard time. I'm really sorry." I sound so desperate because deep inside I really am desperate. I don't want to lose Dahyun. I don't want her to get mad at me. When I ignored her for the whole week, it was pure torture. And that's how I realized that I can't live without her.

"So you hate me and my friends?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No! I hate myself for feeling bitter. I hate myself for acting so childish. I hate myself for being selfish."

Dahyun sighed.

I don't know what that sigh means. But I will understand if she won't forgive me that fast. Besides, I know to myself that I deserve this. This is entirely my fault. It's not her fault that she got accepted in JYP Entertainment.

"I understand if you're still mad. But I want you to know that I will never stop apologizing. This won't stop me for reaching out -- " she cut me off by resting her head on my chest.

"Stop talking. Two minutes is already over." She said, snuggling her face on my shirt. "I don't want you hating anyone, especially yourself." She then lifted up her head and looked at me. "So, can we please forget about this and move on already?"

I cupped her face, her hands still inside my pockets. "I still feel bad though." I caressed her cheeks, feeling her soft skin.

"But I don't want to argue anymore." She pouted. Oh my gosh. She's so cute.

I hugged her and placed my head at the top of her head. "Fine. But I want to make sure that you're not really mad at me anymore."

"I tried to get mad at you, but I can't. I just can't. And I don't know why."

I smiled and slightly moved back, cupping her face again. "I know exactly the reason why."

"Why?"

I moved my face closer to hers, our noses touching. "Because you like me so much."

She chuckled and lightly pinched my nose.

Then I continued. "But too bad... I like you more."

And right at that moment, we stand together, my arms wrapped around her, her hands inside the pockets of my coat, as she snuggled her face on the crook of my neck, as I placed my head on top of hers... I know exactly what I need.

It's Dahyun and nothing more.