Recording

The next morning, Dahyun called Jihyo if it's okay to stay at their dorm now. Apparently, it's still under renovation. The other members of Twice decided to stay at their parents' house or at the hotels for the mean time. Dahyun sadly sighed as she hanged up the phone.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her.

"I just missed my friends," she sadly said.

I sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her. "All of you will be together again once your dorm is done being renovated."

But I'm still wondering what happened to their dorm.

"I know you're gonna ask," Dahyun began. Wow, she even read my mind. "Sana attempted to cook for dinner, but she made a clumsy mistake. Instead of water, she poured soju on the dish, which resulted for a fire to occur. The smoke reached the fire sprinklers which resulted for the whole dorm to be soaked with water."

I can't help but chuckle. I didn't know that Sana is that clumsy. That was so funny tho!

Dahyun laughed along with me too. She finds it funny and epic at the same time.

"I hate to say this, but I'm actually thankful for Sana's clumsiness. If it wasn't because of her, you won't be here with me," I told her which made her blushed.

"If Twice will hear what you just said, they will think that you're taking advantage of me," she said, chuckling.

"But I didn't! We just cuddled, that's all," I defended myself.

She cupped my face, then planted a small kiss on my nose. "Yeah yeah, we just cuddled," she said, squishing my face.

"But I bet Jungkook wants more." We both turned on the door and saw Taehyung giving us a sly smile. "Good morning, lovebirds~" he sang. "Breakfast is ready~"

I didn't forget to lightly punch him in the stomach as Dahyun and I walked past him. I heard him grunted in pain, but I don't care. He just ruined my moment with Dahyun.

---

"Why don't you just go with us? You can hide in the dressing room for awhile with our manager," Namjoon hyung asked Dahyun.

We are done eating breakfast and making preparations in going to Music Bank recording. We are just waiting for our manager to pick us up.

"Yeah! That's a good idea!" Taehyung beamed.

"You can watch us during rehearsals!" Hoseok hyung excitedly said.

Dahyun smiled at them. "That will be nice but I don't think it's safe. Your fans are everywhere and some of the Music Bank staffs might be curious when they see me with you. I don't want them to start making false rumors," she reasoned out.

Dahyun is right. It will be dangerous if she will be seen with us. It will just cause a negative effect on both BTS and Twice. I don't want her to be in trouble. But at the same time, I don't want to leave her alone here in our dorm.

Right at that moment, our manager came. He was surprised to see Dahyun. "Oh, Dahyun-sshi, you're here," he greeted her.

"Hyung! We have a problem!" Taehyung cling on to our manager's arm. "Dahyunnie will be left alone here, what should we do?"

Our manager thinks for awhile before snapping his fingers. "I have an idea!"

Whatever that idea is, I just wish that it won't harm Dahyun in every kind of way.

---

We are now inside the van waiting for our manager and two female make-up artists who knows and supports my relationship with Dahyun. They are still inside the dorm, doing something to my fiance.