Setting You Free

We are both catching our breaths as we stared at the clear sky, our backs lying on the cold hard ground.

I glanced at Yugyeom and saw his bruised face and with a few scratches. Same with mine. Except that mine is a bit swollen. Yugyeom is much stronger than me, so yeah.

"Dahyun is seriously gonna kill me if she saw what I've done to her fiance's handsome face," Yugyeom said, laughing a bit. "Although she looks really cute when she's mad, she's kinda scary though."

"I never saw her get mad," I said truthfully. It's true though. Dahyun is an angel sent from above. I think, instead of getting mad, she will just let it pass and forgive whoever did something bad to her easily.

"Well, later on you will see it for the first time," Yugyeom replied.

"I'll explain everything to her. She will understand. Besides, I'm not the only one who got hurt. I punched your face too." I stopped for awhile, hesitating whether I should say the next words I'm about to say.

Yugyeom sensed it. "Come on. Say it. Say what you want to say," he urged.

I sighed and continued, "I hurt you. I stole your first love. But it's not intentional!" I sound defensive.

Yugyeom laughed so hard. "You are one hella scaredy guy, Jungkook. I wonder what Dahyun sees in you."

"Well, my girl is not picky when it comes to guys. She accepts me for who I am. Even though she likes Jimin's abs, she still chose me," I proudly declared which made Yugyeom bursted to laugh again, this time a little bit louder. "What's so funny, dude?" I asked, somewhat pissed that he's laughing.

"Dahyun is still obsessed with abs? Oh, that girl," he's having a hard time speaking because he's laughing so much. "I remembered the time she asked me to work out to gain abs. She even sneaked out to their dorms just to secretly watch 2PM practice."

My mouth hanged open. That was one hella shocking revelation about my girl. I didn't know she's that obsessed with abs.

Ha! If that's what she wants, then I will gain abs just for her!

"I know what you're thinking," Yugyeom lightly punched my bruised cheek. I winced and he chuckled a bit, "Oops sorry." Then he sat up. "You need to do some work out, man. Your punches are a bit stiff. My face still looks hella fine compared to yours," he said while examining his still in contact face, then pointing at my disastrous one.

I carefully sat up. "You should be thankful that we are done with our schedules or else my company will sue you for ruining my face," I said.

"Whatever," Yugyeom stood up, dusted off his pants. "Come on," he offered his hand. "Dahyun is surely waiting for us."

I took his hand. He helped me get up and I can't help but winced in pain. "She will surely freak out if she saw our state."

"Nah. I bet your gonna thank me later."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Why would I even thank you?" I sarcastically asked.

"Dahyun will be your personal nurse. You're so goddamn lucky it makes me wanna break your bones," Yugyeom said while helping me walk.

Ohhh... guess I am indeed thankful.

---

Yugyeom and I are pushing and pulling each other on who should ring the doorbell to TWICE's dorm. 

"You're her fiance! I'm just the best friend. Do it!" My mouth hanged open at his reason. He pushed me until I'm inches away from TWICE's door.

"I really hate you," I mumbled, glaring at Yugyeom.