The Meeting (Part 1)

"You guys ready?" Namjoon hyung asked as he fixed for the last time his clothes.

"Yeah~" the others replied... while me... I stayed glued on my spot.

"Jungkook, you okay?" Taehyung asked.

I didn't answer.

Am I okay?

I'm nervous as hell.

"Don't worry, we will be there with you. Manager hyung and PD-nim will be there too," Jin hyung said as he patted my back.

"And your Dahyunnie will be there too~" Hoseok hyung said in a teasing voice which made me smile and the others to chuckle.

They're right. I have nothing to worry about.

I just need to explain everything, to let them hear out mine and Dahyun's side. Yes, that's all I have to do.

Or is there more?

---

We are now inside the JYPE Building and wow... just wow. This place looks 5x bigger than ours.

Lots of things have changed since the last time I came here for auditions.

I saw the other members gaping at how big the building is.

"Mr. Park Jin Young will see you all in a few minutes. Please wait here for a moment and make yourself feel comfortable." One of the JYP staffs assisted us in a conference room. We all took our seats on the other side of the long table.

"I think we're a bit early." Manager hyung commented.

"Well, it's a good practice for our Jungkook, right?" PD-nim said. And at first don't get what he means. Not until he and Manager hyung gave me a sly look. I swear, these two are giving me goosebumps.

"By the time of your wedding, make sure you won't be late or else you will forever regret it. You don't want to make your bride wait that long, right?" PD-nim said, giving me a smile.

"Right! It's better to be sooooo early than to be late." Manager hyung added.

"Don't worry, I will be Jungkook's alarm clock! I'll make sure to wake him up on time," Taehyung said, grinning at me.

Hoseok hyung smacked him on the head. "Says the one who's always late in waking up!"

And we all burst out laughing.

But it immediately died when the door swung open, revealing JYP and nine girls.

---

Right across me is sitting my beautiful girlfriend, Kim Dahyun. She looks tensed. But I somehow find it cute.

I lightly kicked her foot from under the table which made her finally look at me.

I smiled at her and mouthed, "It will be okay."

She smiled back and nodded.

"Uhh... do you want to sit beside each other?" JYP interrupted us. And before I knew it, all eyes are set on me and Dahyun.

Dahyun's face became red as she looked away and bit her lip.

My mouth hanged open as I tried to answer JYP's question. I mean, I want to sit next to Dahyun, but I don't want her to feel more uncomfortable. So, I waved my hands and awkwardly smiled at him. "No, it's okay."

JYP nodded his head. "If you insist." He said in a very serious tone which made me feel tensed.

Regret finally came to me. I should've said yes so that I'm sitting next to Dahyun. But I somehow think that would be a selfish act. I should think about her feelings too.

When our eyes met, she gave me an apologetic look and mouthed the words "I'm sorry."

I gave her a small smile which means that "it's okay."

JYP cleared his throat, getting all of our attentions. But I can't stop staring sitting in front of me. When was the last time I saw her? Oh right... last night. I still remember everything that happened that night... when we said "I love you" to each other, when we hugged each other like we don't want to let go of each other's arms, and when we shared our very first kiss. That was so memorable, I couldn't get it off of my head.

I keep on staring at Dahyun who looks serious while listening to whatever JYP is saying. Not until he said something that woke me up from my thoughts.

"So, before we officially start this meeting, may I invite Jungkook and Dahyun's parents to please come inside so we can tackle every single thing that involve with this matter."

Did I just heard it right?

Dahyun's parents are here? And what's worse is that, even my parents are here too?

Like... how?

I was planning to tell my parents about my plan of marrying Dahyun after this meeting, but it seems like they knew about already.

What I'm curious about is... how did they know?

Hmm... well, there might be a possibility that Dahyun's parents told it to my parents... BUT that's just impossible.

Because first of all, to be very honest, my parents, particularly my monster mother, strongly disagrees of me to date any girl. She hates every single girl that I introduce to her and I don't know why. She keeps on saying that "She's not the right girl for you" blah blah blah. That's why I'm getting nervous right now for Dahyun because I don't want her to be the next victim of my mother's wrath.

---

"Mom, Dad... why didn't you tell me that you'll be here?" Dahyun asked as soon as her parents sat next to her.

"We just want to surprise you, my dear." Her mother replied, giving her a wink. Then she looked at me too, also giving me a wink.

I was shocked, like I don't know what that wink means.

Just then, my parents came. I swear to God, I almost fell on my chair when I felt the very intimidating aura of my mom.

I was ready for her to make a fuss, but I was surprised when she happily approached Dahyun and gave her a quick hug, and she even pecked her cheek!

What in the world is happening?

Where is the monster mom that hates every girl that get involves with me?

She gave Dahyun her sweetest smile. I REPEAT... SHE FREAKINGLY SMILED AT MY GIRLFRIEND!

"Look how lovely you are, Dahyunnie~ I'm glad that my dream finally came true!" My mother said with a very squeaky tone that really sounds unfamiliar to my ears. And what does she mean by "her dream finally coming true"?

I saw Dahyun's confused look. Even I is feeling confuse for what my mother is saying.

This meeting needs to start now or else I will go insane!

---

Author's Note:
Part 2 of this chapter will be posted tomorrow. I just really need to sleep now because I have an early shift tomorrow (Yeah, I know. It sucks that I have work during Christmas T_T)

Have fun reading and please don't forget to leave comments ^_^

xoxo GDFISHY