Stalker

Sadly, my manager didn't allow me to go with Dahyun for her meeting with that Vernon guy. He said that we have an early schedule tomorrow and he is just preventing the both of us to get in trouble.

I rolled on my bed and sighed for the nth time. Not until Taehyung hardly throw a pillow at me. "Will you please stop rolling on your bed and heaving a sigh. It's annoying! I'm trying to concentrate here," he nagged. I stopped and looked at what he is doing. The moron is solving a puzzle. A very easy one.

"Hey, Taehyung, want some help?" I wiggled my brows at him. I'm so bored. Dahyun is still not here. I wonder what she and that Vernon guy are now doing? Ahh, just thinking about it makes me go crazy!

"No, thanks. You might vent your anger towards my precious puzzle," he answered, turning his back at me.

I throw back his pillow, hitting him so hard on the back. He hissed and I laughed while hurriedly getting out of our room. "Don't come back here, you jealous freak!" he yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back, shutting the door. "I'm not jealous. I just miss my Dahyun," I mumbled while boringly walking my way in the living room.

"If you miss her, then why don't you follow her?" Hoseok said like there's nothing wrong with it.

I was about to reason out, but he cut me off, "Look... our morning schedule is done. You can do whatever you want now!" He pushed me on the door, throw my shoes at me. "Get out of here and stalk your fiance!"

"I'm not a stalker!" I yelled, but he slammed the door on my face. I rubbed my nose and muttered, "Geez."

I sighed. What should I do now?

---

I swear, I'm not a stalker. I just want to see what Dahyun is doing now. This is so far from stalking.

"Hey you!"

Who? Me?

I turn around and saw a bunch of fangirls and fanboys lining up behind me. I pointed at myself, checking if it's me they're calling.

"Yes you."

Yup, it's me.

I cleared my throat, adjusted my beanie and mask. "Is there something wrong?" I politely asked.

"Yes."

My brows furrowed. I wonder what I did wrong. I was just waiting for the door to open so I can now enter the MBC building. What's wrong with that?

"Can't you see this line?" One of the fangirls asked.

I stared at the very long line. Yeah, I can see it. I have eyes.

I just nodded my head as a response.

"Then fall in line!" The girl shouted at me.

I was startled. I look at the other people in the line and they're all giving me judging and annoyed looks.

Wow... fans are indeed scary sometimes.

Will they give me the same reaction if I reveal myself? Nah, maybe no, maybe yes.

I bowed and say sorry.

I dragged myself at the end of the line and oh my goodness gracious... why is this line so goddamn long?! Will I still make it for the recording?

"Aish," I said in frustration as I finally reached the end of the line. That was such a long walk.

I repeatedly chanted on my head, "This is for Dahyun. This is for Dahyun. This is for Dahyun" in order to cool myself off while waiting.

---

After an hour, I finally get inside the recording.

BTS rarely guest on TV shows. So I'm really awed in seeing such place.

I almost tripped while finding a seat because I was too mesmerized with the setting of the recording room.

I wonder what Dahyun is feeling? She must be feeling nervous since it's her first time to do TV guestings alone.

Don't worry, Dahyun. I'm right here to support you!

The hosts of the said show finally came in. I'm feeling excited to see Dahyun come out.

They introduced themselves, then they made an introduction for Dahyun and Vernon.

We all clap our hands when Dahyun and Vernon came out. Well, I'm actually just clapping for my girl. I almost did a standing ovation when I saw her, but I stopped myself from causing a scene. I will doomed if I get caught.

Dahyun looks really cute. They slightly curled her hair and the dress she's wearing really suits her.

I'm not even listening to whatever the hosts where talking about or saying. I'm just looking at Dahyun. When she smiles, I smile too. When she nodded her head, I nod my head too even though I have no idea why she's nodding. If she clapped her hands,I clap my hands too, not too loud of course. If she laughs, I find myself grinning.

When she showed her dance, I can't help but laughed at her. Her dance steps are so funny.

I clapped so hard when she finished dancing. I even want to shout, "Wooh! That's my girl!" but I just keep it by myself.

Even though she and Vernon are sitting next to each other, it seems like Dahyun is keeping a safe distance towards him. Same goes with Vernon.

Well, at least, I feel at ease with that Vernon guy. I have no reason to get jealous at him,

When the recording is done, I sneak in and went to the backstage to find Dahyun.

I saw her talking to some of the hosts, thanking them.

I was about to call her, but then, a guy approached her and gave her a hug.

Eh? Eh? EHHH?

Dahyun chuckled and hug him back.

Wait... is that Vernon?

But how?

They're THAT close now?

"I'll see you around, Dahyun," he bade goodbye, waving at Dahyun.

"See you!" Dahyun waved back at him, then she turn around and let out a gasped when our eyes met. "You're here!" she lowered down her voice abd rushed on my side. She cupped my half-covered face and let out a cute grin. "It's really you!" she happily said. She looked around then dragged me out, taking me to what looks like her dressing room.

I finally removed my mask and hugged her. I know she's suprised with my sudden action, but I can't help it. After seeing her hugging another guy, I can't help but feel like I want to hug her too.

"You smell different now," I inhaled her scent. I scrunched my nose when I smelled men's perfume.

"What do you mean?" she asked, slightly moving back, looking confused. "Do I smell bad?" she started smelling herself.

I pouted. "I saw you hugging that Vernon guy. His perfume obviously gets in your clothes," I told her.

She began laughing. "Aigoo... is that what's making you feel upset?" she asked, squishing my cheeks. "Look at me." I stare at her beautiful eyes then she gave me a peck on the lips. "If there's a guy who I want to hug the most, it's you and no one else. So stop being jealous and give me a bear hug!" she said, opening her arms wide.

I finally smile, chuckling a bit. I did not hesitate to give her a bear hug. She squealed when I lifted her up, planting a kiss on her soft cheek.

"You did great awhile ago. I'm so proud of you," I whispered on her ear.

"Are you perhaps falling in love with me even more?" she teased.

I hug her tight and answered,"Yeah."