Hair (Au!Eren Jaeger x OC)

Comincia dall'inizio

"AH! OH MY GOD EREN GET IN HERE!" Ayeka screeches from the bathroom.

Eren is up out of his seat on the couch in an instant. He lobs his book down on the carpet and almost breaks the bedroom door down off of the hinges. Grabbing hold of the door knob he tosses the door open and stops short his mouth dropping open.

Ayeka had decided she wanted to go and die her hair red now. He had begged, pleaded, and threatened withdrawls for her in opposition of the female getting her hair dyed red but in the end she still won. Going out to the store with her, Eren helped pickout the color and then it began.

"Jeez, what... what happened?" He asks, picking at a strand of dark, muddy colored hair.

Ayeka is practically in tears as she grips her hair. Instead of the beautiful light auburn color it was supposed to have turned her hair was a disgusting, flat brown color with some odd red coloring here and there. It wasn't pretty. That was the thing about Ayeka as well, she was very perticular about brown hair color. Her original hair color was a brown that she hated, hence the start of her hair dying phase. 

"I can't believe this! This is a disaster I can't go to Jean and Mikasa's wedding with hair like this!"

"Babe what are you going to do then? We can't just cancel out of attending, we have two days until the wedding!"

She stands there putting her face in her hands. After a moment she then slides down to sit on the floor and curl her legs up into her chest. Seeing the tell tale signs of her crying he kneels down and hugs her close. He rubs her shoulders soothingly. "Hey, don't worry we'll find a way to fix it. Do you think that we can go and talk to some hair person or whatever and see if they can dye it back?"

"M-maybe."

******************

"I'm sorry we can't dye it back."

Eren resists the urge to choke this woman. They hadn't driven twenty minutes to this hair salon to hear that it couldn't be dyed back, "What do you mean you can't dye it back?"

Geena sighs in annoyance, taking a finger and flipping the hair out of her face, "Listen darling, your girlfriend's hair is so delicate from all the years of heavy dying that if we dye it twice in one day there is a very good chance that her hair will fall out altogether."

Ayeka makes a pathetic sound between choking and squeaking and Eren is immediately by her side, pulling her into his own. "Then what do we do? How long does she need to wait before dying it again?"

"At least two weeks if not more."

Thanking the woman Eren helps Ayeka out of the chair and they start to head home. The entire way Ayeka is silent, looking out the window with eyes at half mast. He felt so bad for her, usually even her mess-ups worked well but apparently this one was really getting to her. Reaching over he takes her hand in his. Running his thumb over the back of her hand he tries to be as soothing as possible. 

"Don't worry, you still look beautiful to me. Soon enough we'll be able to dye this to your regular color."

"It doesn't matter, Mikasa and Jean are still going to kill me."

"Forget them, we're only going to be there for a few hours."

Ayeka shakes her head as she once again goes to looking out of the window. Eren sighs and focuses on driving, apparently she wasn't going to listen to any words form him. This meant he would have to take a drastic course of action. 

*****************

"Eren I swear if you've left me to go to Mikasa and Jean's wedding alone I will hunt you down and kick your ass to hell." Snapping the call off Ayeka leans against the wall of the ballroom with her arms crossed over her stomach. She was already dressed and done up in her bridesmaid dress and heels. She got to the wedding reception early to get her dress on and help Mikasa.

To say that Mikasa was annoyed with her was an understatement. Never before had she seen the woman lose her temper, however at the sight of her hair Mikasa began to scream and curse at her before finally taking a drink and calming down. She then apologized to Ayeka and wiped away her tears. 

Sitting down at a table Ayeka downs yet another drink, she was already over all of this nonsense. Closing her eyes she leans back and triest to imagine herself somewhere else. She's not like this long however before she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"By the way I was just doing something, I didn't mean to be late."

Looking around Ayeka's mouth drops open, "What did you do to your hair?" She gasps.

Eren runs a hand through his hair that was now seven different shades of red all aranged in a random sort of pattern, "Well since your hair is like that I thought I'd join you. It's easy enough for me to die my hair back to its original color."

"You seriously ruined your own sane hair because of me?"

He nods, "Yeah because I love you."

Ayeka gets upout of her chair and hugs him tightly, "You are the best person I've probably ever met. I love you so much." Her voice is choked up with tears. 

Eren smiles and holds her to him even tighter, "I know, I love you too. Now come on beautiful, we have a wedding to go to."

******************

In the end Eren and Ayeka both got stares and laughs for their hair but neither of them really gave a care. They laughed and danced the night away, in their own way. Ayeka smiles as she rests her head against Eren's chest. There was a slow song on. 

"Hey, what happened to your hair?" Jean asks as he comes over, a glass of wine in hand.

Eren glares at his new brother-in-law, "Shut up and walk away."

"Hey-."

"Now." At the look in Eren's eyes the groom holds up his hands in surrender and heads off to go and find his new wife. 

Ayeka giggles, "This is another reason why I love you."

"He's just jealous that he can't pull this beautiful array of colors off."

***************************************************************************************************************

Yeah so this has seriously happened to me and I could see Eren doing something like this in the end. Hope you like!