He had this,curly and messy brown hair,not to mention those almond-shaped eyes and how that nose was like those european has.

He smirked,taking a few steps closer to her that is until he was only a few meters away from her.

"You're more sexier than i thought."

"Wh-what the--"

"Care to join us tonight,Miss?" he smiled-a devious one.

"First of all,i don't even have the slightest thought of going with you perverts.Second,i'm afraid all of you are only some of spoiled brats strolling around the neighborhood," she shot back-never ending her endless glaring at them and not even afraid what will they do to her.

"What'd you say!?" yelled one of the guy-while the brunette one only remain staring at her in rather...amusing and..interesting.

"And third,scram off from our school and never to bully them again!" She unconsciously took a step forwards to him and pointed rudely to his shoulders

"You and your fellow!" she finishes off.Glaring up at him still.

"Myungsoo! Are you just gonna stand there!?" shouted one of the guy.

While he only stared down at her face-examining it and noticing she really does have a beautiful features.How her eyebrows were nicely shaped and how her big brown eyes gleaming under the sun,not to mention those long eyelashes and pink thin lips.

"Hold it guys," he commanded-preferring to his gangs but keeping his eyes into hers.

"I heard KyungHee have a mean President,but i didn't know she was this sexy." he uttered-licking the bottom of his own lip-old habit to be exact.

"Pervert." she muttered.

"I don't have time for your joking so if you mind,MOVE." she shoved him to the side and trying to get past through him,attempting to take care of the bullied boys to the infirmary.

"Woah,there feisty pants."

"Hey! Let go!"

He shot an arm out then grabs her upper arm-preventing her from walking away furthermore then pulls her close to him until her back bumped lightly onto his chest.She grew flustered and quickly wrestling out of his grip.

"Yah! You pervert!"

Hiding her blushing face quite well,she finally managed to move herself away from him after gathering enough strength to do so,but of course Myungsoo purposely lets her go.

Sure he is deadly charming and all,every girls's dream to have a handsome boyfriend like him.

But no matter what,he is still a bad guy and a bullier!

While on the other hand,Kim Myungsoo find it odd.Considering that most girls would blush and run away due to his looks that can't be stand.Or maybe some girls would seduce him and had him slept with them;nor might just obediently obliged on whatever he told them to do.

Or so even he thought.

Not to this girl here.Instead,she was trying to kick off their asses if she could learn a Judo nor a Karate right now.But her tongue sure is sharp.That's what caught his interest to her.

"Hey are you even listening!" her loud voice snaps him from smiling like an idiot then looks back to her,

"Riightt.." he smirked.Then looking back to his men,motioning with his head to let them leave ahead first.In return,they only frown in confusion but did as what they were asked to.