Stag Night

It had been about a week since the boys had started on their case and they were getting ready for their Stag Night. I know Sherlock had gone to Molly to ask for help figuring out what amount each should drink and at what rate to keep from becoming sick, but keep a nice buzz. I walk into the sitting room as Sherlock and John are getting ready to leave for the bars. Sherlock had planned almost a pub crawl for the two of them. He wants them to have a drink of every street they've found a body. To the normal person having found enough bodies to do a pub crawl would be alarming, but I think Sherlock would be disappointed if he hadn't. "So where are we going again?" John asks pulling on his jacket.

"I told you, we are going to have a drink in a bar on every street we have found a body."

John shakes his head, a little confused by Sherlock plan. I walk over to Sherlock once I am in the sitting room. Sherlock is standing in the middle of the room since his coat is downstairs he is waiting for John to get ready. "John, that is as close to sentiment as he gets, take it and don't complain."

"I am plenty sentimental."

John and I laugh softly as Sherlock looks between the two of us, confused as to what is so funny. "You really aren't though, Sherlock."

"Take the word of the one woman who has stayed with you this long. You really aren't." John shakes his head.

Sherlock sighs, before looking over to me. "What are your plans for tonight my dear?"

I shrug. "I'm probably just going to take a hot bath and go to bed. Maybe I'll get a good night sleep since you won't be here working on a case."

"I thought you enjoyed helping me on the cases?"

"I do, but I also enjoy sleep, Sherlock."

Sherlock rolls his eyes, before kissing my cheek, as he and John make their way out of the flat. Once they are gone I head back into the bathroom and begin taking my bath. It is very relaxing to have the flat to myself for a night. I love Sherlock but he can be a bit much at times, but I suppose every relationship has their problems and even normal couples get to be too much for each other every now and then. While Sherlock likes to think otherwise, we are just like every other couple in many ways.

Later that night I am getting ready to crawl into bed, I hear laughing coming from the sitting room. I look over at the clock and it is only 8 o'clock in the evening. "Surely the boys aren't back already, they've only been gone for two hours."

The laughter continues as I walk out into the sitting area. Finding Sherlock and John sitting in their armchairs, with pieces of paper taped to their heads, both have a glass of whiskey in hand and are clearly drunk. As I listen to the two of them I realize they are playing the Rizla Game, I can hear John asking a question. "Am I a vegetable?"

"You, or the thing?" Sherlock points to the paper on John's forehead, as the two snigger.

"Funny!"

"Thank you."

"Come on."

"No, you're not a vegetable." Sherlock is slurring his words so badly it is hard to understand him. I have to admit it is kind of funny to see him like this. "Ah... Madison, what are you doing up?"

I sigh softly, trying not the laugh at the two of them. "It's only 8 o'clock, the two of you haven't been out long each of me to get to sleep."

The two laugh softly, clearly enjoying themselves. Maybe I underestimated the number of pubs they were going to. John turns back to Sherlock and sighs. From what I could see before John turns around he has 'Madonna,' written on the piece of paper stuck to his forehead, Sherlock has 'Sherlock Holmes' written on his. "It's your go."