Meeting the Dominatrix

It had been a few months since John had discovered Sherlock and I in a compromising position. The two of them had solved a few different cases and it was truly amazing to watch the two of them work. Even now and then I would have to explain something to John when Sherlock was off in his own world, which is quite a lot as I've noticed. Nonetheless, it's odd to see that people who are so different can works so well together and be so close.

Which is what I am thinking about as I head up to John and Sherlock's flat today. I hadn't seen Sherlock in a while and while the two us had continued to see each other and being with each other sexually, we had not put a label on our relationship. Which normally wouldn't be a problem for me but after almost six months, a relationship kind of needs a label. When I walk into the flat I see Sherlock sitting in front of the computer talking to John on the laptop. I can hear John protesting as the two of them talk. "You realize this is a tiny bit humiliating."

"It's okay, I'm fine. Now show me the stream."

"I didn't mean for you."

"There's no point in me leaving the flat for anything less than a seven, we agreed. Now go back, show me the grass."

"When did we agree that?"

"We agreed yesterday. Stop! Closer."

"I wasn't even home yesterday I was in Dublin."

I laugh softly. "You talked to me about that while in your mind palace."

Sherlock looks to me over his shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry." The doorbell rings and Sherlock yells at it. "Shut up!"

As John continues through the laptop. "Do you just carry on talking when I'm away."

"I don't know how often are you away?"

"Yes, he does." I nod as I place my head on Sherlock's shoulder. "What happened way out there?"

"Car backfired and killed a hiker."

"I don't think a car backfiring can kill anyone."

"Show me the car that backfired."

John pokes to a car up on the hill, turning the camera around. "It's there."

"That's the one that made the noise, yes?"

"Yeah, if you're thinking gunshot there wasn't one. He wasn't shot, he was killed by a single blow to the back from a blunt instrument. Which then magically disappeared, along with the killer. You've got two more minutes, they want to know more about the driver."

"Forget him, he's an idiot. Why else would he think himself a suspect?"

The boys continue to fight before Mrs. Hudson comes upstairs. "Sherlock, you weren't answering your doorbell."

At that moment a few tall men in suits walk in. The man who leads the group speaks as he gets to the middle of the room. "His room's through the back, get him some clothes."

Sherlock looks up confused. "Who the hell are you?"

"Sorry, Mr. Holmes."

I look between the two of them confused. "Sherlock, what's going on?"

"You're coming with us."

Looking over the man I can tell he is unarmed and probably works for the government. So knowing Sherlock they could be pulling him in for anything. The men grab Sherlock some clothes and drag him from the flat. Leaving me, worried and confused about what is happening. I wait for the next few hours for Sherlock and John to get back. When they finally get back I jump up and hug him tightly. "Oh my god! What happened?"

Loving a Holmesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें