The Well

When I wake up I am in a small room with a rubble pile in the corner of the room and a screen on one of the walls. As I try to reach up to rub my head, I notice that my hands are chained to a nearby wall. But I can hear Sherlock and the girl talking in my ear, sadly, I can't answer since I can't reach for my ear. "Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yes. Yeah. No, I'm still here. I'm here."

"You went away. You said you'd help me and you both went away."

"Yes, I know. Well, I'm sorry about that. We... we much have gotten cut off. Um... how... How long were we away?"

"Hours. Hours and hours. Why don't grown-ups tell the truth?"

"No, we were telling the truth. You can trust me."

"Then where's the lady who was on the phone?"

"I'm not sure where she is right now but you and I can work this out together. Um, now, I tell you what. you've got to be really, really brave for me. Can you go to the front of the plane? Can you do that?"

"The front?"

"Yes. That's right, the front."

"You mean where the driver is?"

"Yes, that's it."

"Okay. I'm going."

"Are you there yet?"

The little girl doesn't answer but John does. "Yeah, I'm here." I let out a revealed sigh when I hear his voice.

"John!"

"Yeah."

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. I've just woken up. Where are you and Madison?" I wish I could tell them I'm alright but I can't turn my microphone on since I can't reach my ear.

"I'm in another cell, I'm not sure where Madison is. But, I just spoke to the girl on the plane again. We've been out for hours."

"The little girl is still on the plane?"

"Yes. The plane will keep flying until it runs out of fuel. Is Mycroft with you?"

"I have no idea. I can hardly see anything. Mycroft? Mycroft?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"All right. Well, just keep exploring. Tell me anything you can about where you are."

"The walls are... rough. They're rock, I guess."

"What are you standing on?"

"Uh, stone, I think. But listen there's about two feet of water. Chains. Yeah, my feet are chained up. I can feel something. Bones, Sherlock. There are bones in here."

"What kind of bones?"

"Uh, I dunno. S... small."

Sherlock lowers his voice. "Redbeard."

I lay my head back against the wall as I hear the girl over the earpiece. "Who's Redbeard?"

"Oh, hello. Are you at the front of the plane now?"

"Yeah. I still can't wake the driver up."

"That's all right. What can you see now?"

"I can see a river. And there's... There's... There's a big wheel." Oh god, she doesn't mean the London Eye. Please God, tell me she doesn't mean the London Eye.

"All right. Well, you and I are going to have to drive this plane together. Just you and me."

"We are?"