"Carina," Ryder wave his hand in front of my face a little and I saw out of the corner of my eye Nolan turning around to the television again.

"Hm?"

"He went to surprise her," Ryder explained.

"Oh shit," I ran upstairs to grab my phone. I knew I was overreacting but I had felt terrible for leaving Abby alone and this could just add to it. I shot her a text and shoved my phone into my pocket, heading downstairs again.

"What was that about?" Ryder asked, a quizzical expression written across his face as he prepared cereal for us.

"Just worried about her, that's all." It wasn't a total lie, was it?

I would assume that she would be telling Harry about the baby, considering she explained her entire plan to me. I wasn't really sure if she wanted me to tell everyone else about it.

A bowl was slide in front of me, and I grabbed the spoon, shoving the color mix into my mouth, "Thanks."

Ryder sat directly next to me, a silence filling the air. "Anything you'd like to talk about, Carina?"

"Nope," I lied again, knowing that he could see right through me.

"Well you don't need to worry about Harry, Simon knows he visiting. The guys and I also went over 'boundaries' for Abby, well, you know, that kind of stuff." Ryder assured me.

I just didn't know if he'd keep those 'boundaries' if he knew that Abby was pregnant.

"Carina-"

"Ryder can we please drop it?" I snapped, taking him back a little.

He put his hands up defensively before returning to his cereal again.

"Ello!" Liam called, obviously in a cheery mood as he jumped down the steps.

A few mumbles of 'Good Morning' and 'Hey' came from Nolan and Ryder, but I stayed quiet due to the tension change.

Liam noticed this change and furrowed his eyebrows, "Everything okay?"

I nodded, pushing my bowl away due to loss of appetite. My phone rang, but Ryder got to it before me.

"What's going on? There's something you're not telling me." He smiled still not letting my grumpiness ruin the morning. I tried to reach for it but he held me off with his opposite hand.

His eyes scanned the screen, and he looked back up at me. "What did Harry agree to?"

For a moment I totally forgot Ryder was talking to me. I grabbed my phone, calling Abby. Ryder was so confused, as well as Liam who was making toast.

"Hello?" Abby's voice sounded groggy, I had forgotten about time differences.

I squealed, "I'm so happy for you! He wasn't mad?"

Abby chuckled, "oh he was furious."

There was a voice in the background, probably Harry. "Hey Carina, I've got to go it's almost one here, I'll see you girly." Abby said, before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Nolan had come into the room, now interested in the commotion.

"What the heck did Harry agree to?" Ryder asked again, and I remembered I forgot to ask Abby if she wanted me to tell them.

Screw it, they'll have to know sometime. "He agreed to be a father. Abby's pregnant."

Three jaws dropped simultaneously. The room was silent, as Louis jumped down the steps.

"What happened?" He asked, very confused on everything he just missed.

"Abby's pregnant." I smiled, turning from the boys to him.

His jaw dropped as well, His mouth hanging open, "Hazza's going to be a dad."

I nodded, glad the guys didn't pester me about Abby getting an abortion.

"That is great," Ryder was the first to speak, I guess the others were too taken back.

Ryder stood, "you guys are going to have to come on tour with us now, aren't you?"

"I guess we will," I smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

Just as our lips were to collide, Louis yelled, "Get a room!"

I blushed, backing away from Ryder, despite his evil eye at his friends who all just shrugged it off.

But in this moment, I felt truly happy, happy for Abby, Ryder and I, and basically all the good things that came together on this trip. Maybe it wasn't bad the day One Direction went snooping on Ryder's phone.