Chapter 12

Nolan's P.O.V.

I woke up around ten-ish to the bright lights of the sun's rays.

"Ughhh..." I moaned, pulling the comforter tighter around my body, not wanting to wake completely.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I rolled over. This movement caused my comforter to get all screwed up, allowing Harry to get hold of the plush blanket. With a yank, Harry tore off the whole comforter, leaving me in our bed shivering.

"Get up!" Harry yelled, laughing a little at his own humor and walked over the Louis' bed.

I rolled back over to examine the sunshine, so tired from last night. I shouldn't have stayed out so late with Liam. I could feel my hangover lingering, a feeling a was used too.

Hearing the sheets rustle from Harry removing them from Louis, I smiled.

What were we doing today anyways that involved Harry to be so excited?

"Harry!" Louis yelled, and I smiled knowing he was going through the same as I was .

"Get up!" Harry tried again.

"Guys," I yelled over both of them. "What are we doing today?!"

"Shopping at noon I think." Harry replied still trying to get Louis out if bed.

"How do you know? Did you talk to Liam?" Louis asked, snatching the blanket back from Harry.

"Yeah I had breakfast with him and the girls." Harry said, a smug look on his face.

Why didn't he wake us all up? I wonder if Carina was a morning person or not...

"Nolanl!" Louis called, distracting me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked, shaking my head and running a hand through my hair.

"Get up! We've got to eat breakfast and get dressed!" Louis replied, pulling out a red shirt and jeans.

I got up and walked over to my suitcase. What do I wear to shopping, and why do we always go shopping? Finally I decided on a grey and blue long-sleeved shirt, and some sweats.

"I'm gonna get breakfast!" I said a few minutes later, before slamming the door behind me and heading down the hallway.

Ryder's P.O.V.

I woke up super sore, and sprawled across the bed. As soon as I opened my eyes, a bright light greeted me.

Rubbing my eyes, I decided to get up, knowing everyone had probably planned something. I didn't want to be the one everyone was waiting on, as usual.

"Aloha!" Liam sang, in that chirpy morning voice I've gotten so used to.

I jumped a little, forgetting it was Liam and I that shared a room.

"Hey..." I trailed off, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"We're going shopping today." Liam said, laying on the couch and flipping through every channel possible.

"Why do we always go shopping?" I asked, mouth foaming from the paste.

"I don't really know, but it's shouldn't be that long." Liam said, finally settling on some Spanish Cooking Channel.

I finished brushing my teeth and spit out the foamy stuff into the sink. I replaced my toothpaste and brush in the corner to the counter, opposite from Liam's.

"Do you even know Spanish?" I asked, walking over to my suitcase, and pulling out a dark purple sweatshirt and jeans.

"Hola, ¿Cómo estas?" Liam said proudly.