Chapter 14

• Dedicated to people who still read this-

Abby's P.O.V

Harry guided me out of Express, and which the others to the back door to the parking lot. I was trying to control my breathing before I had a panic attack.

"You okay?" Harry asked, his eyes searching mine for the problem.

I nodded my head as we got into the car, all seven of us. I tried to focus on the light music playing as we drove to the other side of the mall, to drop off Ryder and Carina.

When Ryder and Carina fell out of the car, I scooted in a little closer to Harry, but still looked out the window. Somehow Harry made me feel safe and relaxed, like nothing could hurt me when he was around. I could feel his eyes on me, and I started to calm as Louis drove off to the hotel. I wondered what he was thinking as we passed trees and such.

"That was crazy," Liam said, looking into the rear-view mirror from the passenger's seat. "If we had known, we wouldn't have gone there."

I nodded my head, and was going to turn my head back to the scenery rushing past me, but decided against it, these were my friends. I wasn't going to act like a loner on my few days that I was here.

"Does this happen all the time?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Sometimes, depends on the fans." Nolan answered, his Irish accent thick.

"Yeah, one tweet leads to another." Louis added, running his hands through his hair.

"Those fans were crazy," I said, thinking back to a few minutes ago, hiding behind Harry in terror. All these girls were pushing in and in towards us, but Harry, Louis and Nolan held them off. Somebody could've gotten hurt.

"Abby? Hello, Earth to Abby?" Harry said, waving his hand just in front of my face.

"Huh? Sorry." I said, resuming my attention to the conversation, discarding my thoughts.

"That's the normal, they can't get enough of this," Louis said, whipping his fake girl hair over his shoulder, making me laugh.

"Yeah okay, Louis," Liam said, rolling his eyes and sitting forward in the passenger's seat.

The rest of the ride was silent, as we rode back to the hotel, each of us thinking about what had happened.

Pulling up, I jumped out of the car as fast as I could, leaving Harry and the others inside. My legs were like spaghetti, I still was a mess. I noticed Carina and Ryder were already here, thank God because I already lost my key. Maybe Carina had an extra key from when we check in.

I rushed across the lobby, heading over into the elevator. Turning around, I abruptly pressed the 'door closing' button. The sleek silver doors glided together and the giant box made it's way up the floors.

Finally arriving to our floor, I hustled out as the doors slide open, running past an elderly couple waiting to get on. They gave me a quick glance, nothing more, nothing less, as they boarded the elevator. Running to our room, marked 1594, I pounded on the door.

"CARINA!" I yelled, trying not to disturb the neighbors but still.

"I LOST MY-" I was cut off by Carina's evil-eye glare, as she yanked the door open.

"Oh my God, Abby," Carina giggled, suddenly losing her seriousness she had just portrayed a few seconds ago.

I walked past Carina and into our room, throwing my purse against the wall, and watched it bounce lightly on the bed before settling on the comforter. I jumped after my purse, bouncing up and down on the bed, and the bag fell off the edge. Carina turned on the television, wandering through mindless channels.