Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V.

I sighed as Lou, our stylist, finished my hair, wondering where Abby and Carina were.

"Done!" Lou exclaimed excitedly, looking at her work before heading to do Nolan's hair. I looked up from my phone, my hair pulled back from my forehead, curls going everywhere on the sides. I smirked and pulled on my usual black tee shirt and skin tight jeans. Grabbing my boots, I shoved my feet into them.

A man came by, talking to Paul momentarily before quickly moving on.

Paul turned to all of us as we were sitting in our chairs, "Five minutes until you go on. The girls will come on a few minutes after they interview you guys."

"Sweet," Ryder said as Lou sprayed Nolan's hair up.

"Do you think Simon told them about the management stuff?" I asked to nobody in particular.

"Yeah, you know they did." Liam answered, giving me a quizzical look.

I shrugged it off, turning back to my phone. Thousands of tweets were pouring in about fans getting ready for our interview.

"Two minutes," Paul peeked his head into the little dressing room.

We all took one last look into our mirrors, before getting up and heading out onto the set area. Their was a giant couch, which I assumed we would squish into, a love seat for Abby and Carina, and a single seat for the interviewer.

The lads and I stood off to the side as the interviewer finished a story on an online video of a dog shutting of the alarm clock. (A/N: You can YouTube dog turning off alarm clock to find this)

"An next we have One Direction! Stay tuned!" The man said.

Finally they went to a commercial, and the interviewer came over to greet us.

"Hi, I'm Patrick." Patrick the interviewer said, shaking all over our hands.

"Harry," I said, shaking Patrick's sweaty hand, and the rest did the same.

"Sixty seconds!" a crew member called out, and Patrick rushed us over to the couches.

As management had instructed, Louis sat farthest away from me. I squinted towards the cameras, the bright lights blinding me.

As soon as the read light came to life, so did my smile.

"Here we have One Direction with us today," Patrick started out, looking at us expectantly.

"It's very nice to be here today, Patrick! Thank you for having us," Liam replied, smiling at Patrick.

"Thank you for coming! I realize you guys were on break..." Patrick started out and I automatically zoned out, looking from the guys to Patrick.

Patrick asked us about our unreleased album, Midnight Memories, the 2014 Were We Are Tour, and about our new fragrance.

I answered a few questions here and there, but I mostly sat there smiling as the interview went on for what seemed like forever. Ugh.

"So Ryder," Patrick said, changing the subject, "There are rumors going around about why you and your band mates are actually taking your break."

"Well I've recently come back in touch with a childhood friend of mine," Ryder smiled.

"And I understand we have that friend here? Patrick asked, curiosity written across his face.

"Yes, Patrick, she is." Ryder sat back slightly into the couch.